Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Questioning the December Cowboy Challenge outline by 16honu64

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 07:25 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Jig, you have complied with the outline and were simply asked to add the Current Bankroll and clean the thread up to look like what was requested of you and others if you had taken the time to look for the proper thread http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...oy-s-Challenge!
I don't want to give anyone a fish! I'd rather teach you how to fish!

Gidee Up!

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 07:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Awwww Tough Love!!!!

Nothing like a swift kick in the rear to get a person to think straight!!!

@Chris

Do you make your way to that other place anymore?

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 08:27 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post

AS for your buddy, wanting me to get a good kicking, he needs to get a life. Nothing is more shameful than in-sighting conflict; be it in words or infists.

I'mJigJig, and i'm no longer in this poop slinging contest. I aired my concern and my voice. Happily I was allowed to.
1st I'm am not here to defend him or to say that you needed the kick in the rear but more to just state the fact that i do enjoy the tough love approach.

2nd The challenge has always been clear and if you had questions about it you should have brought them up earlier. From my perspective all that needs to be done is to straighten up some info which shouldn't be hard.

3rd In decembers post for decembers challenge on the 1st page the question of the original thread was asked and the same link to september of this year (well within the 8-10 months) was given.
look for yourself
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...and-runners%21

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 08:40 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
If you are going to insist the players participating are doing as you ask you definitely need to look more closely @16honu64.
Is Chris not 19honu62, or am I missing something here?

Jig, I can assure you that Chris only wants to see you succeed.

Work with him, you will benefit from it, I promise.

With his help I have had 3 successful Challenges so far where I have made a nice profit. I welcome his criticism because I know it is constructive criticism by a guy that has good intentions. Not just some random guy having a pop at me.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 11:16 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
I have not posting in that format for Dec as i have not completed the challange if i get a sucessful challange in Jan i shall.

(i prefer updates in chart form)
Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com