Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

SNG tickets

Old
SNG tickets - Thu Dec 29, 2011, 11:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
Hello, i am new to pso and pokerstars I have completed sng test and deposited for the first time with bonus code STARS600. How long does it +- take to get those tickets, so I know there isnt something wrong going on?

Thanks
Martin

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
nvm its there already

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 11:35 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Im not even sure if any of those promos are still active.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Quiz-Promotion

Old
Thu Dec 29, 2011, 11:35 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Ok...Ignore my comment then..lol

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 08:54 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved to more appropriate forum JWK24***

Crazym1234, welcome to the forum. These promos take a bit of time for the tickets to be issued and it looks as if you've already got them. If you ever run into a situation like this again, please send a message to support@pokerstars.com, explain your situation and they'll be able to get it corrected for you.

Here's a link to a post with some information that our new members coordinator put together. It should help you be able to get the most out of the forums and the site.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com