Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

It's Starting...

Old
It's Starting... - Fri Dec 30, 2011, 06:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
It's starting here in the forum now.

First, it was how much you could win (-20/20+/150+VPP), to how much you can see(same), and now includes where you can post. eg The VIP room (Platinum +) Premium Membership...is it next????

Old
Fri Dec 30, 2011, 07:45 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Weekly Member of the Week turned into a Monthly as well.
Pinching pennies and trying to get us to donk more money at the same time.

Old
Fri Dec 30, 2011, 08:27 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXeXm0uMDo

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 07:40 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Weekly Member of the Week turned into a Monthly as well.
Pinching pennies and trying to get us to donk more money at the same time.
Let's face it Cookieman, players like me don't win MOTW/MOTM anyhow.

A post/blog is only as good as the quality that's posted after it to support the post/blog(some of the MOTW so far have already supported this theory). Like a good movie script, it may have 1 or 2 good lead actors, but unless the supporting cast does their job, the movie won't be a hit. The same for a post/blog.

I'm not the type that start 12 page posts, I'm short winded, I get to the point, and don't really feel the need to show everyone exactly how I play....TMI...you're giving it away. I keep my game my game, as nobody else feels things in my body that I do when I'm playing, and the more people that know how you play, they're going to figure out a way to beat it. You won't see me replaying a hand with J4os pushing when I've seen the guy steal the last 6 sets of blinds, then courteously show me any 2. Let's just say that there are players watching the replayer forum, watching what we play, and how we play it here, and using replayer hands against us. Caught them talking about it in a league game I was railing.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 07:45 AM..

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 10:51 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
have the MOTW winners been playing? or just cashed in the tickets? And Cookies did I miss something, when did it turn into a monthly?

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 11:03 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
have the MOTW winners been playing? or just cashed in the tickets? And Cookies did I miss something, when did it turn into a monthly?
I played all 8 of mine.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 11:44 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
yeah after skiny i have not seen anyone play..

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 11:51 AM
(#8)
Quote:

Come on Room, you already know the answers

SkinyButPhat already started playing
Da Sens Fan don't know
Joy and myself said in January 2012, as right now we are busy with the holidays
Grade and eff are already finish

As for tickets being cashed, no tickets what so ever (not only this promotion) can't be cashed, not even for tournament money. Tickets MUST be used for that particular tournament and if there's an expiry date and you haven't used it, you lose it.

I also haven't seen anything about the promotion being switched to monthly

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 12:08 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Actually no I did not know the answers.. I saw your post saying january but that is it, and as you were the most recent winner I did not even think to include you in it,

And I did not know about the tickets not being able to be cashed, it has been almost a year since I paid attention to ticket details here

How long are the tickets good for? is it a month? 2 months?

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 12:17 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Actually no I did not know the answers.. I saw your post saying january but that is it, and as you were the most recent winner I did not even think to include you in it,

And I did not know about the tickets not being able to be cashed, it has been almost a year since I paid attention to ticket details here

How long are the tickets good for? is it a month? 2 months?
Sorry, I thought you read every post
These promotion tickets have no date of expiration
Some other tickets might have (remember the Lamborghini contest or lately anything to do with the 10th anniversary), these had expiry dates

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 12:21 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
I try to but sometimes miss a few lol, anyways good luck with your tickets

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 12:41 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Community-News

Its the very last part in the mention of the weekly.

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 01:06 PM
(#13)
Since: Jul 2010
wow,

now my members, l mean pso members can only win every month now

thx for the info

cheers

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 01:20 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
interesting

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 02:10 PM
(#15)
This promotion is missing something
For this week, there's only 2 applications, making it monthly will make it worse. The attention span for this promotion will last maybe a week and people will forget about it for the rest of the month

I wonder how it's working out with the other site?

Like I've said before, if PSO wants to attract traffic to the forum, a forum tournament is the way to go. Who knows, maybe by eliminating the PSO 1K added tournament, they will listen and do the forum tournament!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com