Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO Eligibilty

Old
PSO Eligibilty - Sat Dec 31, 2011, 04:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
How do i become eligible for PSO league???????

Old
Sat Dec 31, 2011, 07:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Since you have passed the Core Quiz you are now eligible to earn prizes in the PSO Skill Leagues.

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:47 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
Since you have passed the Core Quiz you are now eligible to earn prizes in the PSO Skill Leagues.
Hi, I played in the December PSO Skill League. I think I got $2.50, but I am not sure. How can I check if I got the $2.50? Thanks.

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 10:04 AM
(#4)
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...vacio&month=-1

This shows that you did qualify for a $2.50 prize in December. Congratulations. I believe, but I am not sure, you will receive an e-mail when the funds are transferred.

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 12:47 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Thanks
Do the league results be reset at the start on this month??

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 06:44 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymClassAce View Post
Thanks
Do the league results be reset at the start on this month??
Yes, the league resultes reset at the beginning of each month.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:31 PM
(#7)
Quote:
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...vacio&month=-1

This shows that you did qualify for a $2.50 prize in December. Congratulations. I believe, but I am not sure, you will receive an e-mail when the funds are transferred.
Thanks TrumpinJoe. Just got the prize late yesterday. Looking forward to January PSO Skill League. Hope it will not be canned as I read from other posts. Happy New Year!

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:41 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
the skill leagues are still there. The tourney that ended was an additional $1k added tourney.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com