Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Need Some Advice (undafeated1)

Old
Need Some Advice (undafeated1) - Sun Jan 01, 2012, 05:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I need someone who can analyze my tournament and sit and go results so that I can see where I need help with my game to get better.

To start out, I have been playing poker for over 5 years now and know how to play all of the games. My weak point is definitely ring game because this is why I have no bankroll. Thankfully though I have never deposited (and will not) so everything started from a freeroll. I want to complete do away with ring game though and focus everything back to sit and go's and tournaments.

Here are my past results....

Also just to let you know, the difference in profit here is the fact that I used to play a lot of re-buy tournaments and OPR will count extra for all of those. I rarely ever did a re-buy, but early on I played a $30 and a few $20 re-buys which really destroyed my stats. I would say about 95% of this is in the $0.10 to $2 range.

Let me know if there is anything else I can add to help you guys analyze some of these results. Any tips and information would be much appreciated.

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:15 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Undafeated,

I have absolutely no clue about this stuff so I cannot advise you at all. Hopefully cowboy(19honu62) will be along later or you could drop him a PM. My head is aching so much that I cannot even make head nor tail of the graphs although whether i would even understand them without the hangover is debatable

Cheers,

TC

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 11:47 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I don't we can analyze how you play without actually seeing your game, but your graph makes me think you are definitely getting better over time.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com