Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Hand evaluation

Old
Hand evaluation - Sun Jan 01, 2012, 10:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
can anyone post the video of this hand for me.? please?

I would like to know what I should have done.

Looking back I should have raised alot more on the turn? Then I still don't think I would have folded if he called 400, or even raised me. But he may have folded.....but I think not

hand 73102644515

also 73112227872

thank you Richard

Last edited by WeaselBasher; Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 01:38 PM..

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 11:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
maybe I should have gone ALL IN earlier....

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 05:49 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
you need to request the hand histories from stars. from the game client, go to requests, then hand history, then request the ones that you want and they will e-mail them to you.

When you get them, then you can go into the hand replayer (tools link at top of the page and there is a link there to the instructions on how to do them), then you can go to the apporpriate hand analysis forum and post them with any additional info that you have from the hand. We'll then gladly go thru them for you and help you with them.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com