Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

langolier

Old
langolier - Sun Jan 01, 2012, 12:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
ty langolier,yes i no you dont no what im on about but ty,just sat on a 10 seater 1 2c cash no limit for 2 hrs and 100 percent showdown and they all ran off left me on my own brill well impressed ty langolier,and a mention about software use i opologise for saying its cheating,continue please to use it so i can easily take your money without any off it,calculaters,trackers lmao you dont need them :>,happy for once with a tilt bar thats going vertically up and up not down :> happy for once got me game back on due to something langolier has said on something lol,if you need know what it was lango pm me ill tell you thx

Old
thx jig - Mon Jan 02, 2012, 12:15 PM
(#2)
yes thx m8t im just playing my game now and forgetting about all the other aspects in the game,bad beats im taking in my stride,up to 17 percent itm,am becoming a scary opent lol,my heads been in the clouds for ages with poker,but 2012 now and ive upped my standards,ty for replying as many on ere think im a bit nutty i feel,but they dont reely know me and what my reel life outside poker is like,beleive me ide have a better life in the north pole lol,good luck on the tables and thx

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 12:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Don't feel so bad holdem..... I told a good friend that I have a lot in common with that I wasn't feeling quite myself today and he replied............ that makes 4 of us!

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 12:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
lol, I think I have a new fan.

It is certainly possible to be profitable playing without a HUD if you are a strong player with good observation skills. And I am 100% certain that such a player would be even more profitable using one.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think I will keep using mine.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
lol - Mon Jan 02, 2012, 01:03 PM
(#5)
lol langolier and honu most respect to you have watched some off your plays :.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com