Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Awards and VPP's

Old
Awards and VPP's - Sun Jan 01, 2012, 01:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
How exactly do awards and VPP's work?

I got more than 20 VPP's in December, yet I've only received the award for under 20 VPP's. This also means I probably haven't qualified for the premier league, although I should have. Have I got something wrong here or has there been a mistake?

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 01:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
You came 397th in the Open Skill League and won $1.00 - you needed to have earned 20+VPPs in November to be eligible for the higher prize level in December. As you did not have the 20+ symbol by your name, I can tell you were not at that level, compared to the player above who has the symbol, and receives the higher award. The VPPs you earn each month determine your qualification & prize eligibility for the following month.

The good/bad news is that 20+VPPs in December will have qualified you for the Premier League, you should get your ticket before the tourneys start again, but if you got less than 150+VPPs in December you will only be eligible for the lower prizes there this month.

However, it is certainly an achievement to make the Premier League and a better place to play and learn.

Good luck this month

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 01:35 PM..

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 01:37 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
silly post, deleted

Thanks for the info EdinFreeMan

Last edited by electrux_hcb; Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: silly reply

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com