folded AA

look

I raise to induce a bluff then so happy that it worked

but

now the question is WHY?

why am I so stupid not calling a 3bet shoved

was i scared of busting out

of course not

It was all because of my stupid internet connection going down when I need to click the All In Button

worst feeling

I want to kick my internet connection, lost my chance to get deeper in a tournament

damn

something like this happened to you?

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Yep. A few months ago when I was doing Cowboy's .25/45 challenge, there was a period of a week or so when I would have problems...usually right near the bubble, on the final table-once when I was heads up!

I was just about to polish the ole tinfoil hat, when I found out my satellite internet provider had gone belly up. I had been a relay station for them in exchange for free service so I was still getting intermittent signals---worse than none at all as it turns out.

Just one of the things that happen online and never live!

Hopefully it won't happen to you again!

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 09:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Ouch that really sucks.

Only time I folded aces preflop was intentional. Satty tournament and I had a guaranteed stack to get the ticket - no point in clashing with the other big stack

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 10:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I was in the bathroom once, and got dealt AA back to back.... both hands folded

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 10:10 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
I was in the bathroom once, and got dealt AA back to back.... both hands folded

at least you didn't see it on the spot and you didn't raise

but still you said why did i have to go to bathroom now?

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 10:18 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Been having internet issues of my own lately and I chain timed out while 8-tabling about a week ago. Timed out and folded KK on one table, and while I was working to get seated back in that game, I timed out with AA on another. I was way tilted by that for about forty-five seconds.

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 10:24 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
Been having internet issues of my own lately and I chain timed out while 8-tabling about a week ago. Timed out and folded KK on one table, and while I was working to get seated back in that game, I timed out with AA on another. I was way tilted by that for about forty-five seconds.
i will be happy if i didn't play that hand due to internet connection

not raise first before disconnecting. this is so much worst

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 11:23 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved to more appropriate forum since this isn't a blog JWK24***

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 01, 2012, 11:26 PM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2010
Aa ftw

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Jan 01, 2012 at 11:31 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 12:04 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Just the other day I had QQ which was an overpair to the board, and they got folded because I was chatting away in the chat box! D'oh!

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 02:15 AM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Ive had a bunch of similar situations. I don't have a mouse, I'm on a lap top with a mouse pad that is super sensitive and sometimes when I'm just trying to move to fold, it clicks the call button and vice versa.

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 10:25 AM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-mac687 View Post
Ive had a bunch of similar situations. I don't have a mouse, I'm on a lap top with a mouse pad that is super sensitive and sometimes when I'm just trying to move to fold, it clicks the call button and vice versa.
I too use a laptop, but I learned long ago to put my curser on the table (or just below) after every move for that very reason...
And this is one of the two things that tilt the hell out of me. Losing connection with big hands AND having already put money in the pot.. Blood boils a lil just thinkin about it lol.
And this deal isn't micro and small stake specific by any stretch. Can you imagine having hundreds of dollars in a pot and this happening? Well it does.... .ok three deep breaths lol brought me back to my party poker days there for a sec....
Now think about the nose bleeders and it happening with THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in the pot ~cringes~ and it does happen to them too.
Oh and the second is my own stupidity. That tilts me a tad bit too.... lol

Old
Thu Jan 05, 2012, 12:22 AM
(#13)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
Yeah I try to remember to do same, keep my curser below but sometimes I forget.

A few times it's work out in my favour, where I accidently hit the call button on 8,5 OS and hit a full house on the flop, guy that raised me on like QQ probably said the same thing I do when someone calls me on a garbage hand "that's it, I quit. How can I win when I go in with a hard raise on QQ and some jackwad calls me on 8'5 OF?" lol

Old
Thu Jan 05, 2012, 05:16 AM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-mac687 View Post

You should use pokerstars hotkey function man, if your mouse is giving you so much trouble. So much easier / quicker

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com