Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

**Un-Official Discussion** as to shunting peeps to **Official Discussion" threads...

Old
**Un-Official Discussion** as to shunting peeps to **Official Discussion" threads... - Mon Jan 02, 2012, 03:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Given that PSO willingly decided to make this Forum needlessly cluttered with several repetitive sections to then have a mod go around closing perfectly good discussions (on topics that,quite frankly,Stars is probably a little "touchy" about...) and shunting everyone to their "Official Discussion" threads,like good little lemmings, leads me to this response...

...Bite Me!!!!

Comments? Opinions? Criticisms?

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Jan 02, 2012 at 03:15 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 03:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
please mox. don't hold your feeling in

if you have something to say please do...hiccup

cheers man, happy new year...hiccup

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 03:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I can only speak in the official thread in fear of being persecuted.

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 04:07 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hello Guys

I understand what your saying;

We not really need 3 or 4 Post on same Topic that is the reason we close them and try and keep topic in one Post so all info is easy to find and follow

Over the last month or 2 and over the coming months you will run across other changes as we work on the site, some you might like and some not as much, just try and give it a chance

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 04:20 PM
(#5)
OK,I'm a big enough person that if an olive branch is extended like Brian did a bit here then I'll dial it down a little on my end.

But Brian you DO see the problem---this Forum and the routing of threads within is a bit of a Charlie-Fox right now. Just closing and moving threads all over the place when in reality there ARE sections that are repetitive is leading to consternation and contempt.

If the MODS would,for at least the time being while we're ALL adjusting to the new Forum,at least make the effort of sending PM's to the OP'er and last contributor in each moved thread to let them know where their thread has been moved to and why,I think that would be a good step in helping to make this transition smoother for everyone.

Old
Mon Jan 02, 2012, 04:21 PM
(#6)
BwaHaHaHa!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com