Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

7 Card Stud Payouts

Old
7 Card Stud Payouts - Tue Nov 12, 2002, 11:20 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Being accustomed to the full table = 2 places paid structure, I was completely blown away when after finishing a very lucky 2nd in a 9 player freeroll the entire $500 was awarded to the first place player.

Will the payout structure for the stud games remain as is, or will a structure reflective of the smaller table size be implemented?

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 01:44 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
In 9 player tables, only the first spot gets paid. You need at least 10 people to pay the top 2.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/pokerschool/bankrolls/payout-bankrolls.htm[/url]

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 02:04 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
I am aware of the payout schedules. I am guilty of thinking in terms of table size relative to payout instead of absolute numbers. This point has came up previously, and I mistakenly thought it had been changed.

When stud goes live (becomes woth PSO pct) why would anyone participate if 1) playing 8 handed sats could drag their sat league ranking DOWN and 2) only the top spot is paid?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com