Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

open school league

Old
open school league - Tue Jan 03, 2012, 12:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
Hi,
I'm new here
How do i register myself to open school league tourney?
I see no "register" button there like other seat & go games that i've played...

Old
Tue Jan 03, 2012, 12:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Avra,

Welcome to the forum. Open League Skill games only open for registration 15 minutes before the start of the tournament.

If you look here you will find a thread which will give you lots of info on how best to use the forum.

Any questions just pop them on here or drop me a PM.

Cheers,

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Tue Jan 03, 2012 at 12:36 PM..

Old
Tue Jan 03, 2012, 12:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Avramovich 12, Welcome to the forum!

To register for the open league games, you need to go to the tourney tab, then the private tab. These games open for registration 15 minutes before they start and fill up quickly. Open the lobby, then when registration opens, the 'register' button will be there, just like it is for the S&G's games that you have been playing.
They fill up quick, so you need to register basically right when the registration period opens, as they only take a couple of minutes to fill.

Here's a link that will help get you started that was put together by our new members coordinator, Dan.
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started

If you have any other questions, please let us know and good luck at the tables

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 03, 2012, 01:46 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
Thank u

Old
Tue Jan 03, 2012, 01:56 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** Moved ***

Hi Avra,

Welcome to PSO,

I'm just moving your thread into this section as it fits best for your query.

Good Luck at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com