Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Take note

Old
Take note - Tue Jan 03, 2012, 03:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar

Whats he all about the fish was calling 100% 0.25 45 man and getting this kind off luck.

Old
Tue Jan 03, 2012, 08:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved to a proper home **

Old
Angry
7 2 ofs is calling a preflop rise nearly 6 times the big blind - Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:05 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
what the hell is thinking is calling you with 7 2 ofs,and the best of them all he hit the flop and the river,i wont to cry,if that was me in that hand with AA i through the laptop from the balcony and never ever play against that player ,take note of his name and try to avoid fish like him/her.

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:15 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
if the opp is playing like that with 27 off, send them to any table that I'm at.
They may get lucky every once in a while, but over time, they'll basically be a chip ATM for you.

They have 11% equity against you, so 11 percent of the time they win.. the other 89% you do.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:24 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEN HANACHI View Post
take note of his name and try to avoid fish like him/her.
NO NO NO. take note and try to find him every time you log on!!! DO NOT try to avoid them..ever!

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:27 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Funny you should say take note. I was gonna post a screen shot off his note but i dont wanna get banned.

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:44 PM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.bisland View Post

Whats he all about the fish was calling 100% 0.25 45 man and getting this kind off luck.
sry mb but at this level its atc club some decent players but mosly donks u could a shoved he would a called played im loads a times , like ive said give them 1 card they will still go for it ,thats wat stars want , *****rs galore ,god help us all gl son all the best ,

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com