Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Big Thank

Old
Big Thank - Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
First i wanted to say thank you very much to monkeyskunk4 for pointing me out about bankroll. Since new year i have stick with my BR by playing in 25 cent 45 man sng, and 1.00 45 man. I'm making steady money now which is good new to me, but still have long way to go to build up where i wanted to be. Also big thank to Cowboy's challenge i'm doing right now. Never realize sng that i would crushed the challenge indeed.

Super hud sure helped me out a lot. So i decided to keep on learning by doing right BR and i have set a goal by the end of the year to be a winner player again.

Last things i wanted to say thank to all teachers in the FORUM for their time to post some very good comments. I been reading lot of good infro in there. If it wasn't for them i would be a FISH playing dumb founded poker.

I will always learn more to get better, and keep on learning the game that i love very much. Even tho i haven't been taking live traning videos much just 2 classes last year. so i'm looking forward to more live training this year.

Wish i could played more games which it will never happen because i have family with a wife, and three kids. But i plan to play more at night time when they are in bed. That where i noticed i play better when they are in bed day time is really bad for me since it hard to deal with kids and poker at the same time.

Last thing i wanted to say Thank to PSO for pokerschoolonline, and POKERSTAR for the free promo.

PS Sorry for my bad grammer, from outcast13

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Sounds like you definitely on the right track outcast13. Keep it up

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)

Thank you for the kind words, and remember to give yourself some credit too!

You have to put the work into something to reap the rewards as you have been doing!

Good job!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:32 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Good to hear enjoy it. I found it interesting playing in a 45 man with u the other day u sure mix it up.

oh and another thing when we was heads up on the final table i let u win to boost that confidence

a bit more.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com