Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Load up your slap hand!

Old
Angry
Load up your slap hand! - Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:36 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
I didn't know where to post this, but I just have to share it. Final table in a 45-man SNG.

Last edited by Feskprins; Thu Jan 05, 2012 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: Goats

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 01:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
hahahahaha had to watch it twice to figure out what happened.

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 02:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)

Those extra 160 chips just priced him out of the pot!

I'm guessing he must have been multi-tabling and just saw the 'ALL-IN' and folded without thinking.

He definitely was asleep on that one!

The next time you see him at a table do a player search on him and see how many tables he is playing at a time. He might be playing more than he can handle by the looks of that play!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 02:04 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Well he wont be changing his handle to nikthegenius any time soon will he...

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 02:14 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post

The next time you see him at a table do a player search on him and see how many tables he is playing at a time. He might be playing more than he can handle by the looks of that play!
If that's the case, take 100% full advantage of it

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 02:29 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Meh,very likely it was an honest mistake Feskprins,but it could be something else altogether.

I would fire off this HH to pokerstars support and let them take a look. Who knows,they may already have other hands on file regarding these two players.

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 02:41 PM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Meh,very likely it was an honest mistake Feskprins,but it could be something else altogether.

I would fire off this HH to pokerstars support and let them take a look. Who knows,they may already have other hands on file regarding these two players.
True nuff said...

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 06:11 PM
(#8)
Quote:

Yep, should be done.

Dale

Old
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 07:32 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post

Those extra 160 chips just priced him out of the pot!

I'm guessing he must have been multi-tabling and just saw the 'ALL-IN' and folded without thinking.

He definitely was asleep on that one!

Raiser
Actually, I did! That was the only table he was playing on. The worst part is that the guy is 68/1 over 130 hands! I mean, the one time he SHOULDN'T fold....

Quote:

Nah, I don't think so. This guy was a complete donk who had no idea what he was doing. He sucked out with 92o vs AA and 76s vs KK to double up twice and get his stack.

Last edited by Feskprins; Wed Jan 04, 2012 at 07:34 PM..

Old
Thu Jan 05, 2012, 01:18 AM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
Personally I can't imagine a hand that would be worth a call but would fold to another $160 raise. It could be a mistake, but I would send it in to support and let them decide.

Sure looked funny though!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com