Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

can some one make me this hand

Old
Default
can some one make me this hand - Wed Jan 04, 2012, 10:40 PM
(#1)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
*********** # 1 **************
PokerStars Hand #73308380749: Tournament #554010963, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (125/250) - 2012/01/04 22:33:01 ET
Table '554010963 137' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: n@m1979 (14058 in chips)
Seat 2: isma_ferrari (30361 in chips)
Seat 3: Lando sk8 (8700 in chips)
Seat 4: DRUIDAVPT (19560 in chips)
Seat 5: kisel1986 (5008 in chips)
Seat 6: PMT1966 (9554 in chips)
Seat 7: ruleboyzrude (3073 in chips)
Seat 8: mhp007 (7345 in chips)
Seat 9: holdemace486 (12856 in chips)
n@m1979: posts the ante 30
isma_ferrari: posts the ante 30
Lando sk8: posts the ante 30
DRUIDAVPT: posts the ante 30
kisel1986: posts the ante 30
PMT1966: posts the ante 30
ruleboyzrude: posts the ante 30
mhp007: posts the ante 30
holdemace486: posts the ante 30
Lando sk8: posts small blind 125
DRUIDAVPT: posts big blind 250
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdemace486 [Ac Ah]
kisel1986: folds
PMT1966: calls 250
ruleboyzrude: folds
mhp007: folds
holdemace486: raises 1250 to 1500
n@m1979: calls 1500
isma_ferrari: folds
Lando sk8: calls 1375
DRUIDAVPT: folds
PMT1966: folds
*** FLOP *** [6c 4s 2s]
Lando sk8: bets 2000
holdemace486: raises 3250 to 5250
n@m1979: raises 7278 to 12528 and is all-in
Lando sk8: folds
holdemace486: calls 6076 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (1202) returned to n@m1979
*** TURN *** [6c 4s 2s] [5s]
*** RIVER *** [6c 4s 2s 5s] [8s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
holdemace486: shows [Ac Ah] (a pair of Aces)
n@m1979: shows [Ks 9s] (a flush, King high)
n@m1979 collected 29922 from pot
holdemace486 finished the tournament in 975th place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 29922 | Rake 0
Board [6c 4s 2s 5s 8s]
Seat 1: n@m1979 showed [Ks 9s] and won (29922) with a flush, King high
Seat 2: isma_ferrari (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Lando sk8 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 4: DRUIDAVPT (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: kisel1986 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: PMT1966 folded before Flop
Seat 7: ruleboyzrude folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: mhp007 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: holdemace486 showed [Ac Ah] and lost with a pair of Aces

hi my hand tool not working can someone please make me this hand and put it in analysis for me
 
Old
Default
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 10:57 PM
(#2)
joy7108's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,286
Analysis: Bad Beat Prescription: Get Over It!!!

Sorry, Ace but you're taxing my patience. You will have lots of bad beats, but until you learn to handle them, YOU WILL BE A losing player. I can't say it any plainer than that.

Stop focusing on those bad beats and start focusing on how you can be a better player, until you can do that, you are doomed to never ending deposits.

We've all been there, the question is, can you get over this?? All up to you.


Last edited by joy7108; Thu Jan 05, 2012 at 12:01 AM..
 
Old
Default
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 11:01 PM
(#3)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
Analysis: Bad Beat Prescription: Get Over It
sry joy your comments are annoying lately you won a few and getting cocky are you? didnt ask you to analize especially in this section so please dont bother its just annoying and was not botheres about the bad beat want the proffessionals opinions
 
Old
Default
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 11:09 PM
(#4)
SkinyButPhat's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 258
ChromeStar


There ya go buddy !! At the top of your hand, it says Poker Stars Hand ------ Remove the word Hand and instead type the word Game. ( keep the same spacing)

Hope that helps !!!

Deaner
 
Old
Default
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 11:12 PM
(#5)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinyButPhat View Post


There ya go buddy !! At the top of your hand, it says Poker Stars Hand ------ Remove the word Hand and instead type the word Game. ( keep the same spacing)

Hope that helps !!!

Deaner
cheers skinny thx m8t thats wat i was looking for
 
Old
Default
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 11:19 PM
(#6)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
post can be removed now pso a fellow member as helped me out much appreciated
 
Old
Default
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 11:28 PM
(#7)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
*********** # 1 **************
PokerStars Hand #73308380749: Tournament #554010963, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (125/250) - 2012/01/04 22:33:01 ET
Table '554010963 137' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: n@m1979 (14058 in chips)
Seat 2: isma_ferrari (30361 in chips)
Seat 3: Lando sk8 (8700 in chips)
Seat 4: DRUIDAVPT (19560 in chips)
Seat 5: kisel1986 (5008 in chips)
Seat 6: PMT1966 (9554 in chips)
Seat 7: ruleboyzrude (3073 in chips)
Seat 8: mhp007 (7345 in chips)
Seat 9: holdemace486 (12856 in chips)
n@m1979: posts the ante 30
isma_ferrari: posts the ante 30
Lando sk8: posts the ante 30
DRUIDAVPT: posts the ante 30
kisel1986: posts the ante 30
PMT1966: posts the ante 30
ruleboyzrude: posts the ante 30
mhp007: posts the ante 30
holdemace486: posts the ante 30
Lando sk8: posts small blind 125
DRUIDAVPT: posts big blind 250
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to holdemace486 [Ac Ah]
kisel1986: folds
PMT1966: calls 250
ruleboyzrude: folds
mhp007: folds
holdemace486: raises 1250 to 1500
n@m1979: calls 1500
isma_ferrari: folds
Lando sk8: calls 1375
DRUIDAVPT: folds
PMT1966: folds
*** FLOP *** [6c 4s 2s]
Lando sk8: bets 2000
holdemace486: raises 3250 to 5250
n@m1979: raises 7278 to 12528 and is all-in
Lando sk8: folds
holdemace486: calls 6076 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (1202) returned to n@m1979
*** TURN *** [6c 4s 2s] [5s]
*** RIVER *** [6c 4s 2s 5s] [8s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
holdemace486: shows [Ac Ah] (a pair of Aces)
n@m1979: shows [Ks 9s] (a flush, King high)
n@m1979 collected 29922 from pot
holdemace486 finished the tournament in 975th place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 29922 | Rake 0
Board [6c 4s 2s 5s 8s]
Seat 1: n@m1979 showed [Ks 9s] and won (29922) with a flush, King high
Seat 2: isma_ferrari (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Lando sk8 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 4: DRUIDAVPT (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 5: kisel1986 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: PMT1966 folded before Flop
Seat 7: ruleboyzrude folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: mhp007 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: holdemace486 showed [Ac Ah] and lost with a pair of Aces

hi my hand tool not working can someone please make me this hand and put it in analysis for me

Could YOU please point out,specifically,what you want analyzed when you post hands like this in that section holdem?

Just posting "analyze please" or some variation of the same isn't giving them anything to work with. WHAT do you want to hear about this hand? You got your money in good and the villain was willing to gamble on a draw. Lots of players do that,especially at these levels. That is a GOOD thing. Sometimes they suck out. Then it's not a good thing.

You continue to not see the forest for the trees.

BTW since you asked where you went wrong in the HA section (hey if the analyzers want to respond to hands like this there,that's their lookout,me I'm done responding to Bad Beat whines in that section...) here is where you went wrong...a $2.20 buy-in. Is that anywhere near being within the BR parameters that you were setting for yourself not 48 hours ago?

Poor BR management is something you can control holdem. You keep continuing to focus on the things you CAN'T control instead of taking ownership of the things you can and you'll continue to make posts like this,over and over and over again.
 
Old
Default
Wed Jan 04, 2012, 11:36 PM
(#8)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Could YOU please point out,specifically,what you want analyzed when you post hands like this in that section holdem?

Just posting "analyze please" or some variation of the same isn't giving them anything to work with. WHAT do you want to hear about this hand? You got your money in good and the villain was willing to gamble on a draw. Lots of players do that,especially at these levels. That is a GOOD thing. Sometimes they suck out. Then it's not a good thing.

You continue to not see the forest for the trees.

BTW since you asked where you went wrong in the HA section (hey if the analyzers want to respond to hands like this there,that's their lookout,me I'm done responding to Bad Beat whines in that section...) here is where you went wrong...a $2.20 buy-in. Is that anywhere near being within the BR parameters that you were setting for yourself not 48 hours ago?

Poor BR management is something you can control holdem. You keep continuing to focus on the things you CAN'T control instead of taking ownership of the things you can and you'll continue to make posts like this,over and over and over again.
ive explained in the hand analysis moxi didnt ask on ere because this is the wrong section simple i asked for someone to make my hand as my tool is not working simple really how hard is that to follow i dont want analising ere not the place sry to say thats why i asked and cant help thinking i could of played it better as most players would think....so why the debate on me ere not the place m8t this is pso support unless my eyes deseive me
 
Old
Default
Thu Jan 05, 2012, 12:08 AM
(#9)
joy7108's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,286
I won't bother bother replying after this, but if you think my replies are anything but sincere you're out to lunch.

I've only tried to help and give the best advice that I can. I'm not the only one giving you this same advice, if you want to remain a fish that is of course your choice.

Best of luck to you.

 
Old
Default
Thu Jan 05, 2012, 12:19 AM
(#10)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
I won't bother bother replying after this, but if you think my replies are anything but sincere you're out to lunch.

I've only tried to help and give the best advice that I can. I'm not the only one giving you this same advice, if you want to remain a fish that is of course your choice.

Best of luck to you.

i appreciate all comment good and the bad joy but people keep posting irelavance to questions ie i only asked for some1 to help me as my tool down and you can see none of it is relavent except the guy who did it for me thx didnt mean sound rude to you i opologise but it gets on my nerves that i post in the right catergory and ppl keep posting god noes wat completely off the subject sry if i offended you and by the way i aint no fish lol if only you really knew thasts al im saying
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com