Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

TCOOP Special Live Training!

Old
TCOOP Special Live Training! - Thu Jan 05, 2012, 12:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Come join Andre "HoRRoR77" for a special event! Andre will be running TCOOP Event #3, $134 NLHE Knockout MTT as a Live Training for the PSO membership!

This event takes place on Thursday the 19th at 16:00 ET (Right after Flix's regular training). I'm going to open registration for this special class 24 hours prior to start, and you can REGISTER HERE.

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 02:51 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
BUMP!

Reminder, this is starting in a little over an hour now.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 03:05 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Nice one Lango.

Good idea to put reminders of these in the forums - I would definitely have missed this otherwise, as I tend to use the ever growing video archive more now and attend the live sessions less, due to timing and mutil-tasking issues (I'm either asleep or playing at several tables at many of the times the live training is on).

I'm in for this now though - so good luck Andre - looking forward to the HORRORSHOW!

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com