Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

HEM2 Import problem

Old
HEM2 Import problem - Thu Jan 05, 2012, 01:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
I have just downloaded the trail version of HEM2. I have also downloaded 12 .txt files from a link provided by Pokerstars. These files contain my tournament hand histories from 2011. When I try to manually import the files it tells me that the files were imported but that no hands were imported.

I have emailed HEM support and they told me to make sure I have the latest version (I do) and to try importing the files into a new database (I have), neither has worked. Does anybody know why these hand histories will not load???

Old
Thu Jan 05, 2012, 03:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Support fixed this with a different version. It reports my 45 players as 27 players though.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com