Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

NLHE Cash Game Quiz ??Not a new Course....

Old
NLHE Cash Game Quiz ??Not a new Course.... - Fri Jan 06, 2012, 11:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Ok, so I am totally confused , and maybe Dan can help me out here.....

About two months ago, via a link posted in a blog from a member who is actually part of Intellipoker, I went and did this "New Quiz" with the hopes of passing it and earning the $10.00 reward offered. I did pass it, and then was told by Pokerstars and PSO that this Quiz actually was not open to people outside of Inteliipoker, and congrats, but no money for you.

Now I see it listed as a Course again, which, I have passed, yet it is not listed in my Courses in my profile, and even more intersting, there is no cash reward offered to anyone completing it that I can find.( i may be wrong)

Why is it that Intellipoker users get the $10.00 bump, but the rest of us, Non Euros, are not offered the same prize for completeing this course, or do not have it listed as completed even when we have completed it already??

I am confused.......nothing new really, but I mean, why not offer the same rewards to those outside of Europe??

It seems that this is not a new course, as I can still use the original link from that particular blog to get to it.

Any ideas????

Peace

Skiny

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 12:38 PM
(#2)
ChromeStar
Maybe I will just sign up for Intellipoker? If Euros can be on PSO, why can't I be on Intellipoker?

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 12:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Lol just went to intellipoker, clicked on english. I'll give you one guess where I got redirected..

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 12:46 PM
(#4)
ChromeStar
duh oh !!!

There goes that plan.

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 02:52 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Skiny,

You can only be a member of one of the sites, whether it be PSO or any Intellipoker site.
The different sites will from time to time have slightly different promotions (or country/area specific promotions) and it would be unfair to the other members of either site, if you were able to get a promo from multiple sites at the same time.

Hope this helps answer your ?

John

P.S. the no-limit cash game course and quiz can be found under the courses tab above, listed as the NLHE course (I just read it and took the quiz last week myself).

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 04:04 PM
(#6)
ChromeStar
No worries JWK, just was wondering really if there was an "offer" included with a successful passing.......Thanks for the response.

I will just go back and do the SNG course for the 897th time, to be short one answer........lol

I just wish I knew which one I was getting wrong every time??? Is it the 3 handed , the six handed or the HeadsUp part??? I wonder...........

Cheers

Deaner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com