Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

My Profile in the Open Skill League

Old
My Profile in the Open Skill League - Fri Jan 06, 2012, 03:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
I have just logged on and upon checking my Profile and standing in the Open League, find that whilst I have only played two tournaments so far, I have THREE results.

The first for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.15

The second for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.17

The third for the 17.00 game on the 5th of January with a score of 1.56

My total is given as 1528.71, which is the first and third added together, this is obviously correct, so can someone please remove the second entry as it is a bit confusing ?

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 03:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
My first six tourneys are also doubled as well. I think its League wide for the first few days, and the points on the duplicates are out by about .01 to.02 for both entries.

When I first looked, I thought, WOW did I play that many already !!!!???

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 04:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
I have just logged on and upon checking my Profile and standing in the Open League, find that whilst I have only played two tournaments so far, I have THREE results.

The first for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.15

The second for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.17

The third for the 17.00 game on the 5th of January with a score of 1.56

My total is given as 1528.71, which is the first and third added together, this is obviously correct, so can someone please remove the second entry as it is a bit confusing ?

Hi Bill,

Could you please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com regarding this.

Someone there will sort this out for you in due course.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 05:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hello Bill, thank you for the question.

I'd like to start by apologizing for the delay in answering. When I first saw this I was un-sure if this may be a situation specific to you, or if it might be an on going issue with multiple people that someone else on the mod team had encountered already. therefore I waited to answer until I had some more info.

As I now have the info I needed, I can answer

this appears to be an issue that is within the processing of the scores itself. As such, there is nothing that can really be done through the forum to either explain it or correct any problems.

Your best option to receive a more effective answer, and/or to effect a fix if this is not just a temporary thing, is to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and report your issue.

Please include as much info as possible, including screen shots if you are able, and mail that as soon as possible.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and if you have not received an answer within a day or so of mailing support, please feel free to pm me for further help.

Thanks.

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com