Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

what did i do to trigger him

Old
Wink
what did i do to trigger him - Fri Jan 06, 2012, 04:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
only thing i say is that i knew i was way ahead of him. to fu***** tired to tell about this kind of fool ranges

never gonna make the money if this kind of dudes keeps getting rewarded for their amazing idiot bul***** playes

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 03:36 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
tnx jig jig this tournament it seems i always get kicked out by these donks lol

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 01:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2011
I agree. There's little other way to play it, basically the only hand he could be holding is AQ for this to make any sense. The guy's just spewing chips because he has an ace and there's always the 2 chances to hit your 3 outer...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
keeping up with my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 03:08 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
tnx for all ur 2cents any thought is welcome!! now i try to get my pso games more stabilebecause they suck in my own descissions lol

so keep up responding to my posts and i'll try to do the same lol

learn and teach lol

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 11:39 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
You're welcome, but sucky sucky no one with an official title has cemented a comment on this post yet. Oversight? Denial of your rights? A sucky result from the recent changes. Aww, buddy, I took interest in this and interested in a answer as i under value my opinion. This is because I lack knowledge and experience. Where are our TEACHERS!????????????????????????????????

Why complain about the HA people being sidelined? You won't learn if the answers are handed to you on a silver platter.
And besides, I would be willing to bet there isn't a hand or play that hasn't been reviewed already so the answers are already there for you if you look hard enough.

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 12:17 AM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
Why complain about the HA people being sidelined? You won't learn if the answers are handed to you on a silver platter.
And besides, I would be willing to bet there isn't a hand or play that hasn't been reviewed already so the answers are already there for you if you look hard enough.

some don't want to look that hard.

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 09:02 PM
(#7)
JIG,

I went back and re-read every post here and have decided that I'll stand firm with what I said.

This hand was a typical BS play from a BS player. The OP played it correctly and he got his money in while he was ahead. There really isn't anything to add to that. Don't know why you would under value your own opinion about this hand when it is a clear case of being sucked out on. The fact that it hasn't been moved to the "Bad Beat" section is absolutely beyond me.

As for people attacking you personally I believe the inquisitiveness of my reply has been misconstrued by yourself and to be frank with you it happens quite a bit around here. When you become a member of a community such as this forum you should be prepared and come to expect varying opinions and views to be expressed in every subject. This is just one of the things you'll have to come to terms with.

So please Jig, Don't let your panties get bunched up every time someone is critical and has offered a differing view on the subject or the off subject such as we had here. If you don't agree with the statement and it's not a direct insult then just let it go and move on. That would be best for you, me, the OP, the Mods and everyone else who reads these posts.

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 09:07 PM
(#8)
Quote:
I say some are just learning the way of good study and principles of learning so be more helpful and less sinacle. Pffft. SOME PEOPLE!!

And your arrogance, is to expect everyone who is new should know that that resource exists, then how to use it. I mean really. hahaha. "P Yeah lets not start anything here. you don't like the truth because it hurts or don't like me, I no longer care when you are all wanting to trash me and I've been here for a month. How he who forgets so easily allow their mind to wander. Me included.
This is a good point and should really be brought up in the PSO Support section of the forum. Newer members should have a sticky thread explaining the ins and outs of working this site so that they may better navigate this forum.

Old
Tue Jan 10, 2012, 12:08 AM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
This is a good point and should really be brought up in the PSO Support section of the forum. Newer members should have a sticky thread explaining the ins and outs of working this site so that they may better navigate this forum.

And maybe a lesson on how to get their panty's unbunched before posting

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Old
Tue Jan 10, 2012, 07:26 AM
(#10)
Quote:
have you even commented to op yet? I have given concerted effort to help him with his problem.
We don't have to, you already covered it.

Good job Jig!!

Old
Tue Jan 10, 2012, 02:03 PM
(#11)
Since: Feb 2011
Lol they prob dint reply cause no evaluation was requested.
And this is that tournament forum yes, but not the analysis section of the tournament forum.
Make sense? Just my .02¢
MT

Old
Tue Jan 10, 2012, 03:49 PM
(#12)
I think in post #11 where Jig is talking to me about being clear with people he mentions that this was in the HA section but was later moved. So I guess it goes back to "it's been said enough already, you were sucked out"

And hell, I might just keep bumping this sucker up every few weeks or so just to rub it in.

Old
Tue Jan 10, 2012, 04:18 PM
(#13)
Lol I dont see bold red "moved" anywhere. But my eyes aren't real good any more. Could you point that out to me...
I also don't see " request hand evaluation" anywhere. Could you point me at that as well? You know. With my bad eyes and all.. Or should I say eye

Old
Tue Jan 10, 2012, 04:23 PM
(#14)
While recently there has been clear signs of movement from one section to the next this wasn't always the case. Before you joined last year things were moved around and shut down with no notice so i really don't even look for those.

considering how this thread has played out so far though i'd be willing to bet you are right.

Old
Wink
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 10:00 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
First of all they have to put THE analysis option back when u create à new topic instead of wandering trough THE sections.

Second is à question

WHY SO MUCH BOTHER TO ANOY ONE AND OTHER INSTEAD OF HELPING EACH OTHER

I mean of someone knows this site then point someone who doesn't in THE right direction with à PM instead of using other peoples reeds to tick people of. I sure as hell would appriciate it

As far as THE hand concerns it's à bad beat allright but i am always curious if i could have done à different thing

Tnx

Old
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 10:10 AM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77wopke77 View Post
First of all they have to put THE analysis option back when u create à new topic instead of wandering trough THE sections.
From my experience it shows automatically when posted in the HA section
Second is à question

WHY SO MUCH BOTHER TO ANOY ONE AND OTHER INSTEAD OF HELPING EACH OTHER

I mean of someone knows this site then point someone who doesn't in THE right direction with à PM instead of using other peoples reeds to tick people of. I sure as hell would appriciate it
Between how to use this forum and how to use the pokerstars lobby i would be spending most of my time sending PMs. It would be nice for a Mod to make a sticky on the whats and hows for all to read. As far as someone needing help doing this, I would prefer if that person asked for help instead of me just assuming he wants it. Some people don't or won't listen to advice.
As far as THE hand concerns it's à bad beat allright but i am always curious if i could have done à different thing
Besides folding or weak betting your hand while you were ahead.... nothing
Tnx
Sorry if myself and others come off as abrasive but really it is to help. Just consider it as "tough love".

Old
Wink
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 10:41 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
hahaha i am not mad to anyone it's just this my 4th topic turning out in to a mudfight

As u only reply with a topic link in a different section u are helping someone right!

now there is a comment and someone else replies with a sarcastic coment a everything that follows is of topic so that's bad spend energy in my opinion

one of the MOD's once said or i read it in one blog is that every hand how simple they appear contains something to learn from

Maybe in thise case i could play a small pot based on earlier reads on the villain( example) so i reduced my losses

or maybe i get tips about improving my reading skills

i think it's just silly to say: well it's a bad beat so here is nothing to talk about

i think there is always room for discussion

As far as working the library here, i want to but just don't have the time because i am a hard working and studiing, married father of 2 so indeed the easy way to gain info is mostly the quickest way to learn here

for al the players here your indeed act like people some of u act sometime like jurks some of u don't but who am i to judge!! just try to respect each other

Old
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 10:53 AM
(#18)
Fear not pokey. ( no disrespect intended just what I call u in my head every time I see your name) the jokster and are buds. Just pokin a lil fun around, that's all. sorry bout that. No disrepect intended.
MT

Last edited by mtnestegg; Wed Jan 11, 2012 at 10:58 AM..

Old
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 10:57 AM
(#19)
Quote:
I say some are just learning the way of good study and principles of learning so be more helpful and less sinacle. Pffft. SOME PEOPLE!!

And your arrogance, is to expect everyone who is new should know that that resource exists, then how to use it. I mean really. hahaha. "P Yeah lets not start anything here. you don't like the truth because it hurts or don't like me, I no longer care when you are all wanting to trash me and I've been here for a month. How he who forgets so easily allow their mind to wander. Me included.
Quote:
yeah im sorry first of all to op, and second i didnt infer that i am new and had no idea. You guys need to give that concideration to everyonewhich you dont and tough love no. That is not an argument leg to stand on. There is simply no need to bully and have a lurch post after you to deminish the integrity of a poster. Grow up guys and do be part of the community and post your thoughts about the poker and not about the person as you all so readily do #joker and minion..
I'd just like some consistency.

Old
Wink
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 11:02 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
lol guy lets keep up the good work and play hahahahaha

it's just frustrating seeing 20 replies lol and only 1 of them is spot on lo hahahahahaaha

evrybody is welcome here, bitches are needed to they keep u on your tows so u read what u need to read hahahaaha like stress training

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com