Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hi all....

Old
Cool
Hi all.... - Fri Jan 06, 2012, 10:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2009
BronzeStar
Hello all im gaz 1st off im not new to pso but i am new to the forum but will be around from now on as much as i can be.

I have played in the freerolls for pso but never really bothered about the leader board as such but again i will be from now on i also will start playing in the paid pso tourneys too so look forward to seeing you all on the tables

Don't really no what to say now so until my next post peace out and Good Luck !

Gaz

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 10:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hello ship da coin,

Welcome to the PSO forum. I encourage you to have a look around the site and explore the many offerings. If you have any questions just ask and you will receive helpful advice.

Welcome again and I trust you will enjoy your time here.

Joe

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 06:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome Gaz and thanks for the intro.

Take your time and look through everything the site has to offer. The Skill Leagues, Live Training, and all the rest make this the best place to learn poker.
Take care and enjoy!

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:33 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com