Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Suggestion to anyone going to play Live...

Old
Suggestion to anyone going to play Live... - Fri Jan 06, 2012, 10:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
You all probably have heard some of the big name pro's utter their own "signature lines" when they win.

Joe Hachem is known for saying "Pass the sugar!"

Humberto Brenes is known for saying 'Da chark is gunna eat joo!"

Phil Hellmuth has numerous sayings like 'I can dodge bullets baby!" "you cannot even SPELL poker", etc...

In the interests of fostering PSO "togetherness", how about if we, the players of PSO, take as our own personal mottoes when we win a hand...

PSO STYLE!

We can say this loudly and proudly, we can say it softly to ourselves, we can do it enigmatically by not explaining what it means, whatever. This will be our very own personal trade mark!

I am going to do that the next time I play, every pot I win I'll say: "PSO STYLE!"

If that one doesn;t work, does anyone have a better motto we could all adopt as our own? I'd love to hear 'em!

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 06, 2012, 11:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
My signature line is, "Two pair beats three of a kind, right?"

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:18 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
My personal motto "Just keep nitting it up". Of course I play a lot of MTT's, might not be appropriate for all games.

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 12:53 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
My personal motto "Just keep nitting it up". Of course I play a lot of MTT's, might not be appropriate for all games.

do you have your needles and yarn with you?

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 02:40 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
i try and say as little as possible when i play live.. just cos i talk more when i have premium hands trying to act casual so now just try and shut up as much as possible...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com