Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

good bye

Old
good bye - Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
good bye from me too with another disgusting 5 times rivered in a row to finish me off,off cause im that unlucky not! and guess wat my fellow just predicted that would happen how strange...................

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
only 5? i guess your just lucky.

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 04:08 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Riverred?

That's it?

here's a hand for you to munch on max.

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 04:33 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
You make your triumphant return to the forums to say goodbye? The day after your boyfriend said goodbye?

This is meant to be a pretty glib comment, but it's still true: Both you and holdemace need to learn what poker is, what it entails, what risks there are, and WHAT YOU CAN'T CONTROL...

OR QUIT.

Seriously.

Adding up all of the posts between the two of you equals a giant pile of THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING POKER FOR REAL MONEY. Unless, and until, you can get off the bad beat train.

I hope both of you can get your heads wrapped around the parts of this game that aren't under your control, and good luck if(and when) you return.

p.s. It's all rigged.

Roomik, I'm gonna need a dancing fat kid here...

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 05:11 AM
(#5)
Since: Dec 2010
This is better than a dancing kid.

Ha Ha Beat you Roomik

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 06:02 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Chucky, haven't you learned that copywright pics are illegal???

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 07:01 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
Chucky, haven't you learned that copywright pics are illegal???
sorry I am a slow learner.

Old
lmao at you all - Sat Jan 07, 2012, 07:55 AM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2011
lmao had to come back on to laugh at you all,omg your all so funny,bare in mind unable to cash in on pokerstars reloadable mastercard and no bank account! your all so funny the most important lesson at poker is not to educate your fellow players at the table,only wanted to see how easy it was to exploit pso forum by making ourselves look really really bad,posting countless bad beats saying its rigged and looking like a terrible lag players,i sharked you all in a proper manner could win at will or lose at will because all your software u use and all of you who read my posts thought what we wanted you to think was too easy.

Me and my freinds have had countless laughs of the stupidity of people on ere not knowing what was really happening,none off you had a clue it was so easy to exploit this forum in the way i wanted to,And no doubt other people may do this and thats a lesson for you all,you saw what i wanted you to see,and thought what i wanted you to think,won 2.5k of one site from a tenner and various overs where i can go and cash in direct from there cashiers i,e bookies.

so on that note i will leave you all be,have not got the time to waste anymore playing head games.
im a qualified comp technician with a huge iq,and apart from a very few of you have no respect for the rest,You all couldnt see past the end of your noses,a few of you i think may of clicked on,and if you had a proper look at my opr would of realised im a quality mtt player when i wanted to with regular high place finishes.

so a final goodbye from us still lmao how stupid can u be to not see this and the ease of exploited the system.

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 08:28 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
I'm fascinated by somebody claiming such intelligence when your SPAG tells me the exact opposite. But that's a communication skill you might lack. Let's stick to poker.

Yes, many here have been making fun of you. Primary reason is your responses sound more like a frustrated teen on a date hoping to hit a homer with the high school cheerleader. If you had responded in a civil manner, there are many here who could help you with your game had that been your intention.

To then claim it was premeditated makes the threads you authored comical. Knowing this now has me laughing and I'll admit you got me good. The mark of an exceptional actor, perfect timing. You had your fun, now toddle off somewhere else.

Perhaps you are the superior player you claim, we'll never know. Good knowing you need no help here. I'll wish you continued success in poker, be it live or online. However, you must admit you did hit the proper buttons for the knee-jerk response. Just not sure which of us is the jerk.

There isn't a poker player alive that hasn't had the cards do the unexpected. That is why poker is considered gambling, the random element based on the deal of the cards. If the luck element didn't exist, nobody would ever play past the flop. So many forget this that anyone spouting the "how did this happen" line gets dumped on by the more experienced members.

As to the claim of online poker being rigged, that too is a common complaint. You know what human nature is like. We all remember those losses, but never the wins. I'm sure part of the problem is the inability to see the shuffle. We remain suspicious. Too bad you didn't do a bit of a search on this forum or you would have seen my thread debunking the claim of online poker being rigged.

I'm thinking a community of beginners isn't too challenging. My hope is that you find a poker community with more advanced members who can discuss the finer points with an intellect equal to yours. Ours is for the initiate and those seeking improvement through communication.

You claimed you enjoyed our folly, Good knowing we offerred some entertainment. But which of us are the greater fool? The teacher who wishes to help, not knowing the student knows more, or the student who might benefit, but refuses to consider the advice offerred?

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 08:34 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
lmao had to come back on to laugh at you all,omg your all so funny,bare in mind unable to cash in on pokerstars reloadable mastercard and no bank account! your all so funny the most important lesson at poker is not to educate your fellow players at the table,only wanted to see how easy it was to exploit pso forum by making ourselves look really really bad,posting countless bad beats saying its rigged and looking like a terrible lag players,i sharked you all in a proper manner could win at will or lose at will because all your software u use and all of you who read my posts thought what we wanted you to think was too easy.

Me and my freinds have had countless laughs of the stupidity of people on ere not knowing what was really happening,none off you had a clue it was so easy to exploit this forum in the way i wanted to,And no doubt other people may do this and thats a lesson for you all,you saw what i wanted you to see,and thought what i wanted you to think,won 2.5k of one site from a tenner and various overs where i can go and cash in direct from there cashiers i,e bookies.

so on that note i will leave you all be,have not got the time to waste anymore playing head games.
im a qualified comp technician with a huge iq,and apart from a very few of you have no respect for the rest,You all couldnt see past the end of your noses,a few of you i think may of clicked on,and if you had a proper look at my opr would of realised im a quality mtt player when i wanted to with regular high place finishes.

so a final goodbye from us still lmao how stupid can u be to not see this and the ease of exploited the system.
Actually its IQ.

What I'm Confused what system did you exploit?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 09:09 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:

Sounds like something I posted a couple weeks ago. "show too many what you play, and they figure a way to beat it."

I sooo want to say "I told you so", but lets get to the matter @ hand.

"holdemace" infiltrated your little group, you let him in, and now he's leaving with everything you taught him on what you play, and how you play it.

The good-> Now you can use the info you gave them to play a little Psychology with him. Keep in mind what you've showed.

To: holdemace
get a life and a real gf, not a blow up doll that mimics your teenage thoughts. You just earned a big target on your name here....

READY, AIM FIRE

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 09:21 AM
(#12)
Now i'm really confused.

You are saying holdemace acted like well holdemace for 2 months to get information he could have got if he asked?

If he wanted to know how i played he could search my name at the tables sit or rail and have that info in about 10 mins.

and how often will he come across me at the tables to make this so worth while?

PSO exists to help players so I ask again what system did he exploit?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-live-trainers

Grade b

Last edited by Grade b; Sat Jan 07, 2012 at 09:57 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 10:48 AM
(#13)
Quote:

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read at PSO.

Either you are holdemace the honest-to-goodness fool, who is now making a vain attempt to salvage some credibility.

Or you are holdemace the highly intelligent master manipulator, who has created an elaborate ruse to gain absolutely nothing of significance.

Either way you are an idiot. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 11:30 AM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
its obvious that it was not holdem who wrote that post... he is to illiterate to post anything that is even the slightest bit readable, and notice the paragraphs? and only what one use of the word ere?

All of holdems writings look just as he would say it in some unintelligible london dockworker slang, not using paragraphs commas, and periods

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:01 PM
(#15)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:

Sooo... make like a losing hand... and MUCK off then

Old
I Challenge Thee to a Duel - Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:02 PM
(#16)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
If Holdemace is such a superior poker player, and not just NLHE as that is only one facet of poker, then lets get it on......

I offer the following:

I will play you heads up in the following tourneys:

NLHE
Omaha Hi
Razz
Badugi
2-7
HORSE

I am back at school, so my time is limited. But if you want to do this little challenge, I will actually go back on my "never deposit" thread and post enough to cover the entries for at least 6 $1.50 HU games.

If you have the balls, accept. then we can post the results in here. Should be an easy victory for you as I am not so good, but if you are going to puff your chest out, claim superiority, and even worse, direct me to look at your PATHETIC MTT stats, then by all means, lets do this.

If you are so smart, so awesome at poker, so wonderfully gifted, and have truly "picked up info on all of us", then accept the challenge biznatch.

If I lose, its expected, if you lose, it validates what we all think about you: A blowhard who really is not that good, and can't even defeat the most marginal poker players on this site or any other.

Ya wanker.

Cheers

Deaner

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:21 PM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2011
"and if you had a proper look at my opr would of realised im a quality mtt player when i wanted to with regular high place finishes."

TBH...

OPR dun say much about U... ROFLMFAO...

Except that ur a LOSING player @ every level buy-in... as stated in "Distributed Details"

Now be a good boy, and have some ...

Humble Pie

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Sat Jan 07, 2012 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: Add on

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:44 PM
(#18)
Since: Jul 2010
Sorry i have to laugh about this one. Because holdemace said no more post, and Darkman61 is right he will come back to write more stuffs. Sorry holdemace some one had to say somethings about you. You know we all never stop learning till we all die indeed. It's on going learning tool for us. If ur that smart like you say why quit then ? Can't handle the truth. Maybe it time to look at ur self. Again sorry for being rude to ya, but you need to wake up and smell the coffee brewing.

PS I did before been ranting about badbeat ect.... moaning, but i did learn the hard way. I realized online poker is not RIGGED it just the players who made bad call, and got lucky on the turn or the river to suck out. I know i seen it to many time before. So i have to readjust my play with weak and good players. You know i did said before i was gonna quit playing poker online till Dave came around woke me up and realize hey there is still lots of stuffs to learn about the game

Wish you good luck on whatever ur planning to do in the future.

Last thing i wanted to say big thank to Dave for changing my mind to keep on playing online poker.

No hard feeling mate.

Last edited by outcast13; Sat Jan 07, 2012 at 12:46 PM..

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:49 PM
(#19)
Since: Jul 2010
What a crybaby. I wish I could play for real money if ripping me off is all pokerstars is going to do.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX 2 using Tapatalk

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:59 PM
(#20)
Since: Apr 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:

so mr holdem thinks hes got us owned looooooooooooooooooooooooooool my sides r killin again

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com