Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Open League Battle

Old
Open League Battle - Sat Jan 07, 2012, 12:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Well,

I am thoroughly loving the Open League this month which is a good thing !!

Watching EdinFreeman just kill it is quite fun. Go Ed !! I think he will for sure finish top 10 at this pace !!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to:

Marvinsytan
FreckldGator
Ed
Darkman
CoolAce

Just to say how much fun it is to open your tables and watch you guys or girls go to work !!!

Although Darkman has overtaken me (40th i think) I just wanted to say congrats to everyone on their play and its wicked to see so many posters and bloggers representin' !!!

I am having severe issues cracking top 50, 55th is my highest rank so far, but I will keep trying !!

Good luck to you all !!! You rock !! I am watching and learning as I play and learning patience, an attribute I have never been known for !!

Cheers

Deaner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com