Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Question on recordings

Old
Question on recordings - Sat Jan 07, 2012, 04:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Hi

I've done a few live training sessions, and really get something from them. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be in all of them as my bed requires attention too. I've already seen a few coming up that I can't be with but would love to see. Is there an option to state in advance which of the sessions will be recorded and posted in the videos section for later viewing?

Also: in the videos listing, would it be possible to put in a date the video was added? It's very hard in the current setup to see which videos were added since my last visit to that page.

ty

-----------------------------------------------------
keeping up with my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 09:14 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved to a better forum section **

Hello Ov3rsight,

I am glad to see your interest in and use of Live Training. TheLangolier is in charge of Live Training. I have asked him to respond to this query.

All the best,

Joe

Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sat Jan 07, 2012 at 09:22 PM..

Old
Sat Jan 07, 2012, 10:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ov3rsight View Post
Hi

I've done a few live training sessions, and really get something from them. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be in all of them as my bed requires attention too. I've already seen a few coming up that I can't be with but would love to see. Is there an option to state in advance which of the sessions will be recorded and posted in the videos section for later viewing?
Hi Ov3rsight,

I'm glad you're finding benefit from the training.

The short answer to this question is, they are all recorded except for the following:

- a rerunning of a theory class that's already video archived (usually there's only 1 or 2 of these a month, if that, sometimes zero).
- Sunday Specials (exception: Any Sunday Special with a Guest PS Pro will always be recorded)

Now that doesn't mean 100% of them make it to the video archive, sometimes there is a technical issue with the recording and it's lost, the recorder may have an emergency and miss the session, etc. But the vast majority of them will get in there.

Quote:
Also: in the videos listing, would it be possible to put in a date the video was added? It's very hard in the current setup to see which videos were added since my last visit to that page.
Yes, this is a policy change we've already put in place... as new videos are rolled out to the archive you will see them all with dates that the class was run (not the date it was added to the archive, which isn't possible under the current system). But the title of the class will be followed by the date of the class running in (Day/Month/Year) format.

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com