Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

lesson to be learnt

Old
Default
lesson to be learnt - Sun Jan 08, 2012, 04:18 AM
(#1)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Darkman great read would hate to play you

The Langoliers 2nd video
ME:
perceived image-donk.tilter,bad lag player,nut job

MY INPUT:
Lesson one - YOU can manipulate a tight <tag> type table

By looking as the above perceived image you can in fact shark any table with tag type players on it.
Alot of players who you think donk you as such are playing very good <Lag> poker.
And of cause there is bad lag players which are the ones you need to target.

lesson 2 - <Lag> tables

IF you sit on a table thats got more <Lag> players on it ,play <Tag> every time,but beaware and look
out for those super <lag> players that in my opinion are the hardest to beat.

lesson 3 - confidence

Always be confident and hold your head up high,be confident in the cards,be confident in the software
and be confident in the hands you play.<love your confidence moxi you always told me straight>

lesson 4 - never ever judge a book by its cover

Ok heres the truth,you who saw my earlier pic i had removed, must of noticed a huge reefer hanging out my mouth! I have been playing poker for 20 years and smoking for the same,Recently i have stopped,my head is mashed and my only outlet is poker.From one of my first posts i was been slammed and you were in my head,so... well you know what i did....you can see from my recent posts my english is returning to normal and could not imagine after 20 years of smoking the rubbish how my head feels.
Me been a really good poker player is that the truth? yes it is.
Me unable to cash in the truth,
took 10 pound to 1000s within 2 month true
live casino player true
can i win or lose at will true
Big IQ true

Border line genious,border line madness and a really long introduction for a month to make a huge point about percieved image.please do not comment bad im just about snapping out of the trance ive been in for years,and i hope you remember this because 1 day your percieved image of a player will cost you your chips if he or she is giving you the image they want you to see.
 
Old
Default
U Can insult my Sister....but not Weed !!!! - Sun Jan 08, 2012, 07:12 AM
(#2)
SkinyButPhat's Avatar
Since: Aug 2011
Posts: 258
ChromeStar
When in doubt, blame weed....... Who are you the US government??

I have/will consumed more reefer than you will in 5 lifetimes. This I PROMISE you. There is absolutely no such thing as reefer withdrawal or "mashed head" or "losing your English" due to smoking weed. Living in a fog?Are you effin kidding me?

I quit cold turkey for school recently after smoking 365 days a year, from age 16 to 37, with maybe 10 days without a year on average. Verifiable.

You are two things, and a genius is not one of them.

1. Pathalogical liar
2. Attention seeker.

You got the attention. However, I highly doubt your genius, your IQ, your poker skills, your poker record, and most of all, I highly doubt there is more than 1% of anyhting you have written that has any merit or truth.

Have fun with this thread. I might be the only one who calls you out, so be it. I can take the heat !!!

Blaming pot for you being you. As a former resident of British Columbia, home of all things reefer, I say shame. Shame on you for besmirching Cannibis.

Peace

Going to roll one up in your honour.....and come back and post some crap and blame it on my joint.

Deaner
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 07:16 AM
(#3)
EasyChips4U's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 762
Let's talk 'bout, "How to Analyze OPR Stats"...

Tell us all... once again...

"How great U are"

ROFLMFAO

HAD to add...

Is it becuz of ur 12% ITM?

Or...

IS it becuz of ur 10% Field Late?

But...

Definitely NOT...

Ur -38% ROI...

All can be found under, "Full Tracking"

But I'm sure U already knew that...

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Sun Jan 08, 2012 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Add on
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 08:00 AM
(#4)
EasyChips4U's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 762
1 question there, "Ace"...

Deaner a.k.a. SkinyButPhat, offered a challenge to U...

But... NO RESPONSE YET...

R u gonna accept?

WAITING...

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Sun Jan 08, 2012 at 08:16 AM..
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 08:35 AM
(#5)
Cairn Destop's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,477
BronzeStar
1 ---- SPAG still poor. May I suggest a spell checker before posting.

2 ---- You're confident in the software? That's a reversal. Would like to know what changed your opinion since I'm sure it must be based on some factual review.

3 ---- The most accurate statement is the last part of your last line. (Everything after "because.")

4 ---- No doubt the poor statistics became part of a campaign to deceive us as to your true poker skills. You must be using the wisdom of Sun Tzu: When weak, show strength. When strong, act weak. So when will your numbers improve?

5 ---- Though it would be nice seeing how you fare in a one-on-one confrontation, I would like to see you take the Cowboy Challenge. A hundred SNG games in one month with the results displayed for all would put to rest any snide remarks. Best of all, if you do it in a game that is eligible for the Battle of the Planets, you can triple your boast. (Earn the Cowboy Challenge Step One ticket as one of the top three ROI finishers, winning a ticket by scoring over 550 points in a twenty-game orbit, and finishing in the money in the monthly invitational tournament.)
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 08:45 AM
(#6)
EasyChips4U's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
1 ---- SPAG still poor. May I suggest a spell checker before posting.

2 ---- You're confident in the software? That's a reversal. Would like to know what changed your opinion since I'm sure it must be based on some factual review.

3 ---- The most accurate statement is the last part of your last line. (Everything after "because.")

4 ---- No doubt the poor statistics became part of a campaign to deceive us as to your true poker skills. You must be using the wisdom of Sun Tzu: When weak, show strength. When strong, act weak. So when will your numbers improve?

5 ---- Though it would be nice seeing how you fare in a one-on-one confrontation, I would like to see you take the Cowboy Challenge. A hundred SNG games in one month with the results displayed for all would put to rest any snide remarks. Best of all, if you do it in a game that is eligible for the Battle of the Planets, you can triple your boast. (Earn the Cowboy Challenge Step One ticket as one of the top three ROI finishers, winning a ticket by scoring over 550 points in a twenty-game orbit, and finishing in the money in the monthly invitational tournament.)
In case ur high IQ can't interpret...

SPAG - Spelling, Puncuation, and Grammer

 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 10:28 AM
(#7)
Cairn Destop's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,477
BronzeStar
Hedgehog forgot this was a poker site. (grin) I'm so familiar with the term SPAG from participating on another site for writers that I overlooked the possibility others might be confused. My thanks to EasyChips4U.


Anyone want to take a bet on when we will get a response? Can you say "PresBruno lives?"

 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 AM
(#8)
Grade b's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,604
What was your avatar?

After watching a Langoier training i turned off Avatars at the tables.

An given how inconsistently I play I presume others are the same so yes i may have stats on regs in Sit and go games and some notes. But Primarily I still concentrate on My own game (that why i still post hand histories ect here in the forum)

But I have started reading the table and as such give more merit to the immediate read, IE how players are playing in last 10 hands.

I do use a hud and after 6 months have finally adjusted the stats, to show steal attemps and C- bets as well as fold to C- bets.

I think however in 6 months the most info i have is 2000 hands on a player in home games?

SO yes misinformation can work but on a site as big as PS its only going to have a limited use.

(at least against players at the micro levels )

Grade b


I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 11:30 AM
(#9)
RockerguyAA's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,089
BronzeStar
This is your first post after your last post?
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 12:36 PM
(#10)
WeaselBasher's Avatar
Since: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,138
nice forum!!!!!
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 01:02 PM
(#11)
Stakehorse75's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 865
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
When in doubt, blame weed....... Who are you the US government??

I have/will consumed more reefer than you will in 5 lifetimes. This I PROMISE you. There is absolutely no such thing as reefer withdrawal or "mashed head" or "losing your English" due to smoking weed. Living in a fog?Are you effin kidding me?

I quit cold turkey for school recently after smoking 365 days a year, from age 16 to 37, with maybe 10 days without a year on average. Verifiable.

You are two things, and a genius is not one of them.

1. Pathalogical liar
2. Attention seeker.

You got the attention. However, I highly doubt your genius, your IQ, your poker skills, your poker record, and most of all, I highly doubt there is more than 1% of anyhting you have written that has any merit or truth.

Have fun with this thread. I might be the only one who calls you out, so be it. I can take the heat !!!

Blaming pot for you being you. As a former resident of British Columbia, home of all things reefer, I say shame. Shame on you for besmirching Cannibis.

Peace

Going to roll one up in your honour.....and come back and post some crap and blame it on my joint.

Deaner
Come 2pm when I get home, my doob will be lit!
Maybe go play the Storm.
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 01:06 PM
(#12)
mcrissinger's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,650
BronzeStar
I smell a Seagull.
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 01:06 PM
(#13)
Cairn Destop's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,477
BronzeStar
Think this is unusual? You should have been here before Black Friday when PresBruno ruled the forum. He would spout off some nonsensical statement and the thread would run over five pages. Many respondents got censored and received bans due to their responses. His comment was the first and only one in each of his threads. His expertise had him declaring himself god's gift to poker. Want to take a guess where he ranked in the league? Think his best finish had three numbers, and remember, that was when the league numbered just 1500 members.
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 06:00 PM
(#14)
TrustySam's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,291
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
please do not comment bad
Hey holdemace ... I've noticed you put these in your posts a lot. I guess as you're writing, you're anticipating that people might perhaps find your comments controversial?

I think the vast majority of people in life tend to have good intentions ... like they want to help others. Sometimes it can get tricky though ... because then how do you help a person who seems to be in distress, when some of that distress seems to be attributable to the person's own choices/beliefs ... but yet, they might not be willing/able to hear that?

It's just kind of hard all around I guess ... you know what I mean?
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 10:15 PM
(#15)
joker41673's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
Hey holdemace ... I've noticed you put these in your posts a lot. I guess as you're writing, you're anticipating that people might perhaps find your comments controversial?

I think the vast majority of people in life tend to have good intentions ... like they want to help others. Sometimes it can get tricky though ... because then how do you help a person who seems to be in distress, when some of that distress seems to be attributable to the person's own choices/beliefs ... but yet, they might not be willing/able to hear that?

It's just kind of hard all around I guess ... you know what I mean?
It's a good point there but as I see it this is a poker forum that's for discussing and learning (hopefully) POKER.
And poker is and always will be an abusive sport. It's a strategy to get inside your head and know what you have, how you'll play it, how you'll respond to my plays and what can really piss you off and put you on tilt.
So with that in mind I don't see any problems with negative comments here because how you handle / confront these things can be a true test of one's ability to control their tilt and not let it ruin your game.

So Flame On:

QUIT BLAMING POT ON YOUR PROBLEMS IN POKER!!!!
Of all the leaks I have found and the ones I've yet to find POT will never be the problem.....

Unless it's a case of "I didn't give a F@#!!

 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 10:34 PM
(#16)
Swaxwell's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 315
Lol Joker.

But seriously folks, just ignore him and he will go away. This will be of benefit to him and us. Holdemace is a prime example of a troll. There have been many before him and there will be many more to come. We're best of just having a little chuckle and shrugging it off. This will certainly be my last response to a holdemace post, and I hope you all will follow suit.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Last edited by Swaxwell; Sun Jan 08, 2012 at 10:42 PM..
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 10:35 PM
(#17)
TrustySam's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,291
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
It's a good point there but as I see it this is a poker forum that's for discussing and learning (hopefully) POKER.
And poker is and always will be an abusive sport. It's a strategy to get inside your head and know what you have, how you'll play it, how you'll respond to my plays and what can really piss you off and put you on tilt.
So with that in mind I don't see any problems with negative comments here because how you handle / confront these things can be a true test of one's ability to control their tilt and not let it ruin your game.

So Flame On:

QUIT BLAMING POT ON YOUR PROBLEMS IN POKER!!!!
Of all the leaks I have found and the ones I've yet to find POT will never be the problem.....

Unless it's a case of "I didn't give a F@#!!



I just said what I did because holdem keeps making controversial statements, then reports to mods the people who take offense and then respond upset.

And then the discussion gets cut short and nothing ever gets resolved.

Like if he reports you, then you'll be silenced somewhat too. It's like a pattern that's been going on with person after person for like a month.

I was just trying to move the ball forward ... because I don't think it's holdem's intent to upset people - I think he's just looking for sympathy, but in a really counter-productive manner? But really this is none of my business. I'm going back to just talking about poker ...

Last edited by TrustySam; Sun Jan 08, 2012 at 10:38 PM..
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com