Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO tickets

Old
PSO tickets - Sun Jan 08, 2012, 11:12 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
I have successfully completed the Basic, Core and Sit n' Go quizzes, but i won no tickets at all, shouldn't I have acquired some of them?
*I didn't make any deposits

ty

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 02:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
You should receive a PSO Member ticket. Look under Requests then tournament ticket.
But you may not receive it until monday because it's the weekend.

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 02:25 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Hey Junqueira92,

Welcome to the forum

As shirshot says it may take a little time to process the tickets but just to speed up the process email: support@pokerschoolonline.com

There is a lot of poker knowledge to be gained from the forum and if you have not done so already this is a good place to start.

We really hope you fine the forum useful and if you have any questions just drop me a pm or post on the forum itself.

GL at the tables.

Edit: And by the way you will only be awarded the 5 SitnGo tickets when you make your first deposit but wait for confirmation from Support that your tickets have been processed before doing so! They will be under requests/tournament tickets as already outlined by shirshot.

Cheers,

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Sun Jan 08, 2012 at 02:30 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com