Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

BTN-vs SB play- 8.8 32k

Old
BTN-vs SB play- 8.8 32k - Sun Jan 08, 2012, 01:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

when i have at least 20 to 30BB i love to open any 2 at the BTN

my opp - knows I love to steal in fact he already reraises me twice the moment I open in position both of them i folded of course

in this hand he chose to just call (big mistake) if he reraise me again i definitely fold again

flop - obviously i will not hit anything nor i will have any draw with my kind of hand i decided to just check to know what my opp will do

my opp bets 864 in a 2160 pot a bit small so i sense that he wants to take the pot right here but doesn't want to put chips in the middle

that's why if your going to bluff make it believable - raise harder around 75% if he reriase 75% of the pot i might believe him and fold already.

i decided to reraise in the hope of taking the pot down if my opp chose to 3bet me time to lay down my hand.

but my opp fold so nice pot without showdown// This is what you want to do win pots without showdown

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 07:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved to more appropriate forum since it's an example, not a hand with questions to be analyzed JWK24***

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com