Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Sunday Storm - In the Money

Old
Sunday Storm - In the Money - Sun Jan 08, 2012, 05:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Well, its not really a brag, more like an update on how my poker is progressing.

It took every FPP I had over the last two weeks to qualify for it, but I manged to finally get into the Sunday Storm.

With 39,000 runners, I feel pretty good that I managed to finsih in a whopping 4027th !!!

Marvin is still going strong in this tourney, rail him !!!!

I think i smack talk myself a lot, but I have some pretty nice, albeit small victories in the last few days, I am for sure top 50 in Open when it updates, and feel really really good about my game right now.

Thanks to all for advice, the trainers, MODS, members HA's, and anyone else who puts up with my crap in the forums!!!!!!!

PokerStars Tournament #554010003, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD
38598 players
Total Prize Pool: $385980.00 USD
Tournament started 2012/01/08 13:30:00 ET

Dear SkinyButPhat,

You finished the tournament in 4027th place. A USD 15.43 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 62.25 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

As a bonus, I will now more than likely be able to get my 20FPP(VPP) needed to move into the Premier League next month, and feel more confident than ever I can make some headway in getting bigger cashes !!!

Cheers

Deaner

Last edited by SkinyButPhat; Sun Jan 08, 2012 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: add

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 05:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
nice results,

you play some good poker from the times i've observed.

Ahar was just saying in Live training about not always making the money ect ect, and that thats a part of poker.

Top 50 in open leugue is sweet i think i may be top 2000

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 05:48 PM
(#3)
ChromeStar
thanks Grade !! See ya in an hour at the HomeGame !!!

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 05:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
congratulations buddy

keep them coming

Old
Sun Jan 08, 2012, 10:03 PM
(#5)
ChromeStar
thanks Marvin !!!

It isn't the best result, but it is on the right side of the bubble !!!

I lost a huge amount earlier on a coin flip, and might have gone as deep as you did, but will take the $$ and run !!!

Peace

Deaner
aka URWIFESAYSHI ( my nest poker name)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com