Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello :)

Old
Hello :) - Mon Jan 09, 2012, 10:48 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi every1,

Been playing on pokerstars for a while, but decided to join PSO to exchange expirience and try to improve my game more

Made nice cash here and there, but nothing big on pokerstars. Biggest win on pokerstars was at the end of 2011, 4th place in the $5,50 2R/1A 30K of $2,500. And after that got few more wins in a row, guess i had the upswing ive been waiting for years now

Im Swedish, but live in Malta since a year now. Been playing poker for about 9 years and will still do it for i dont know how long I love the game!

Good luck every1 at the tables!

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 11:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Welcome to the Forums,

Its a great place to learn with lots of nice folks willing to take the time to help.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 11:09 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi There RG,

You are very welcome here at Poker School!

Any questions just ask and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:36 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 11:11 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2011
welcome aboard good to see a new player. See you in the standings.Great help here @ PSO.

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 03:54 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2012
Thank you guys

Old
Tue Jan 10, 2012, 01:05 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi Rabbitgirl and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the intro. Congrats on the upswing.

This community is great so if you have any questions, be sure to ask.

We look forward to seeing you around and best o' luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com