Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Pushed over the edge again

Old
Pushed over the edge again - Mon Jan 09, 2012, 02:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
In the midst of another massive down swing and its time for a self imposed break. On my BB I get AK and raise 5x to the three limper's, all fold except one, flop A,K,3 rainbow, pot size bet is flat called, Turn is K and I check my full house, Villain pot sizes and I push. He turns over 33 and you all know what the river is, yes a 3 . Yes its extreme and a bad beat but its one of many. So a 7-10 day break is required with the exception of the Drunk Tank and that's just for the crack. Good luck at the tables and see you all sometime. Gate

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 03:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
That's sick like I would be gutted if that happened to me well has done before and noway of not getting all your chips cash in hope u have better luck when your back have nice break

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 03:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Eeyup one outers suck! Been there.. but even worse
just the other night, playin live at a friends house, (a lil 20$ cash game we play every so often, im dealt pocket hooks, I raise, and get 3 bet out of the bb by my friend's friend who I don't know.
I call. Flop comes J J K
He donks into me all in ( should I call? lol)
He turns over KK. I.ll give you no guesses what hit the river Have fun on ur break.
Live is so rigged!
Btw won it all back and then some sinse he thought he was invincible after that.

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 03:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey Gate,

It happens, but here's another way to look at it
Pre flop he's got you beat
Post flop he's got you beat
The only time you were ahead, was after the turn
I don't think the player had any intentions to fold a set after the flop
So don't know if this hand would be considered a bad beat
But it's definitely UGLY

See you in the tank

Old
Thu Jan 12, 2012, 11:56 AM
(#5)
4 days into my break and now playing the Cat at Backgammon. so far its 3-3 and the Dog plays the winner. Enjoy your poker and remember ITS EFFIN RIGGED.

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 07:09 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatehouse999 View Post
4 days into my break and now playing the Cat at Backgammon. so far its 3-3 and the Dog plays the winner. Enjoy your poker and remember ITS EFFIN RIGGED.
So who won...The cat or the dog??

Dale

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 07:36 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale442 View Post
So who won...The cat or the dog??

Dale
Clearly the Cat by a Whisker

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com