Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Reload Promotions

Old
Reload Promotions - Mon Jan 09, 2012, 05:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Hey there,

Got an email (from Liv Boree no less!) about the TCOOP reload promo today. (Deposit $60 and receive a $22 TCOOP ticket)

I've been following bankroll management and am slowly growing my roll via the SnGs and a small amount of cash games. So I haven't "needed" to deposit for months, nor do I ever intend to have to do so again.

A few months ago I took advantage of a similar promo to get a free timed tourney ticket. I deposited the required amount, received the ticket and then cashed out my deposit (leaving my BR back where it was before). Then a couple of weeks later there was another reload promo. I tried the same trick but did not receive the ticket for that one. I emailed support and they said something along the lines of "because you've made a withdrawal in the last 14 days you are not eligible for this" Now. I'm not wingeing at all about pokerstars imposing these conditions, I know why they offer these promos, and if they are giving something away for free I completely respect their right to impose conditions so people like me don't take advantage all the time...

However... I would like to know where to look to see the terms and conditions of these promos, so I know before I make a deposit whether I will be eligible or not (it's been months since I last made a withdrawal). The email did not contain any conditions, and the link http://www.pokerstars.co.uk/special-...ampaign=E19371 doesn't seem to either. Can anyone tell me where to look?

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 06:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Tom,

You''re right that there is no mention of Terms and Conditions associated with this offer on the web link. I suggest that you e-mail support@pokerstars.co.uk and ask for clarification.

I hope you get good news from them.

Joe

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 06:27 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
i will take advantage of this promo i want to play tcoop#1

everyone should be

why? deposit $60 in the bank will it earn $22 as soon as you deposit it

the answer is no.

and you might win big money that's the best thing

ONE TIME BIG TIME

Old
Mon Jan 09, 2012, 06:54 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
The only deposit promotion I know there are terms and conditions for is the first deposit bonus.

I also was thinking to just put $60 in my account, get the ticket and then just withdrawal the $60.

But I wonder if that is allowed??? I would guess not but I couldn't find it anywhere....

Old
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 04:38 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
My email to support@pokerstars.co.uk had delivery failure.. sending to support@pokerstars.com worked though, and I received this back

Quote:
The following rule applies to all deposit bonuses: If you cash out during a bonus period before making a qualifying deposit, you become ineligible for that bonus. When you request a cashout during the bonus period, you receive a pop-up warning about it can still elect to abort the cashout request.

However, any pending bonuses that you activated during a bonus period by making a deposit will not be affected by this rule.

This is stated in the bonus terms and conditions:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/terms/

You can read more about this promotion here:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom.../reload-bonus/
So the way I see it, unless you received a warning the last time you made a cashout you should be eligible for any future reload bonuses.

It's still not 100% clear to me though from the links posted since there are no detailed formal T&Cs for the reload bonuses like there are for the first deposit bonus

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com