Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Cash out probs.

Old
Cash out probs. - Wed Jan 11, 2012, 05:25 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2011
Hello all.

Many people know that Absolute poker and Ultimate bet have been experiencing problems for some time.

I have been a loyal PS player for many years.

The first time I try to withdraw....running into brick wall after brick wall.

Pokerstars accept 2 deposits after I tried to withdraw 14 days ago. No prob, transaction approved twice. They ask if I choose to deduct my deposit from my current withdrawal request twice. I choose go ahead with new deposit.

They do not ask security questions when I deposit. But let me tell you all, they are breaking my balls when I want a little back. I'm no dentist but it's like pulling teeth trying to get some back.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Old
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 05:44 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** Moved ***

Hi there Aus,

Personally I've never had an issue with withdrawals at Pokerstars but may I suggest that you email support@pokerstars.com with your query and someone there will be glad to help you out!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 08:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
no way cashout problem at ps.i did 3 cashout and received money within 20 min.

e-mail support you will get appropirate answer within 24 hour

Old
Wed Jan 18, 2012, 05:21 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

Cash outs require more scrutiny than deposits because of the regulations that apply to PokerStars. This includes protection against money laundering, terrorist financing and so on, but also to protect against account hacking.

For example, in many countries, it is possible to go into a bank and make a deposit to a bank account with very little identification. By contrast, when you withdraw, you need to provide appropriate identification.

The same principles apply to PokerStars.

I hope this is helpful to you.

regards,
Michael

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com