Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

NL10 self study

Old
NL10 self study - Wed Jan 11, 2012, 04:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

stupid call

what am i thinking here

Old
i want pot like this - Wed Jan 11, 2012, 04:52 PM
(#2)

just lucky

Old
Wed Jan 11, 2012, 05:29 PM
(#3)
always making a stupid call

Old
perfect squeezplay - Wed Jan 11, 2012, 05:47 PM
(#4)

opp#1 is a weak raiser

opp#2 comes along

i tried to squeez perfect

Old
cool play - Mon Jan 16, 2012, 05:39 PM
(#5)

i know he's just donking bet that's why i need to reraise post then take the pot down on the turn

Old
Hy! - Thu Feb 02, 2012, 08:17 AM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2011
Hand KQ. I think that you should fold this one. A and flush on the board, 2 callers, it's pretty much that someone had an A maybe even with the low kicker.

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 08:31 AM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2011
Hand 97s i think that's not a good call. In multiway pot it's pretty likely that someone had a A. I play in even smaller BB. Player's(sometimes me to) it's calling a raise that they know that he will lose. I must admit sometimes I get very lucky and catch a bluff(or weaker hand) but most of time it's bad call.
Hand 54s. Well you obviously know your opponent and that little justife your play but sooner or later you lose your raise. That kind of player with 2 pairs or a set will just call you and in later streets get on to you. For me that's a lot money in the pot with low s connectors and a really bad flop.
I'm still a beginner(made approximately 50$ playing FL 0,02/0,04$) and now trying to aply on NL 0,01/0,02$. Any advice to me and reply to my post it's my chance to learn a little bit more.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com