Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Last Longer Challenge

Old
Default
Last Longer Challenge - Wed Jan 11, 2012, 08:23 PM
(#1)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
Let's play the last longer challenge. I play this with Cowboy during the $215 10th anniversary tournament. I find this challenge exciting so I want to play with you.

any buy in you want as long as it is $11 below in any tourneys, sitngoes or even heads-up

Here's the deal if we enter $1 tournament

if you win I'll give you $1.1 if you lose you'll give me $1 that's additional 10%

if we enter $2 tournament

if you win I'll give you $2.2 if you lose you'll give me $2

and so on

the amount of the challenge will depends on the amount of buy in

my schedule is daily 2:00am Manila Time Philippines

if you want to challenge yourself let's do this
 
Old
Default
Thu Jan 12, 2012, 01:53 PM
(#2)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
no one's taking my challenge

why?

it's fun

a little twist to our poker game
 
Old
Default
Thu Jan 12, 2012, 02:20 PM
(#3)
mtnestegg's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,336
Would if I could marvin....
 
Old
Default
Thu Jan 12, 2012, 03:34 PM
(#4)
JWK24's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 24,788
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved to more appropriate forum JWK24***


Super-Moderator



6 Time Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 03:41 PM
(#5)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
still no takers
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 03:43 PM
(#6)
Austerror's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Id be up for it but i don't think our time zones are very compatible.. maybe give it a week or so when i get back to oz and it would be do able..
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:42 PM
(#7)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
i'll make a promo

first person to take up my challenge plus +50%

your $1 will win $1.5

to run this thing

for fun
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:43 PM
(#8)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austerror View Post
Id be up for it but i don't think our time zones are very compatible.. maybe give it a week or so when i get back to oz and it would be do able..
are you here now let's play now
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:44 PM
(#9)
Austerror's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
was just about to head off for a but.. but if ur still on in a couple of hours id be keen

Last edited by Austerror; Fri Jan 13, 2012 at 04:49 PM..
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:50 PM
(#10)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austerror View Post
was just about to head off for a but.. but if ur still on in a couple of hours id be keen

let's see if im still here

just post a message
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 15, 2012, 12:50 PM
(#11)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
PROMO

first person wins 50% more

your $1 will win $1.5

c'mon for fun

let's get it started
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 15, 2012, 01:15 PM
(#12)
PINOY_HITMAN's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
PROMO

first person wins 50% more

your $1 will win $1.5

c'mon for fun

let's get it started
I'm playing Sunday Storm pare if no taker i'll take it

Good Luck to bought of us

Just reply this pare and it's a go.

Need to multitable my Premiere and Sunday plus my 360 Cowboy Challenge.

Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Sun Jan 15, 2012 at 01:18 PM..
 
Old
Default
Sun Jan 15, 2012, 05:46 PM
(#13)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
I'm playing Sunday Storm pare if no taker i'll take it

Good Luck to bought of us

Just reply this pare and it's a go.

Need to multitable my Premiere and Sunday plus my 360 Cowboy Challenge.
just saw this now, sorry

we can do this tom the big $11 3:00am manila time if you want
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 02:57 AM
(#14)
PINOY_HITMAN's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
just saw this now, sorry

we can do this tom the big $11 3:00am manila time if you want
ok pare, i have overtime duty today but if a got some energy left to grind the Big $11 tonight it's a go.
is it ok with you? please confirm it.
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 12:03 PM
(#15)
PINOY_HITMAN's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,717
on my way home now pare and got i light overtime with 9 person coming in the span of 4 hrs.

got extra energy to play Big $11 and run it together with Premiere League.

just need your confirmation that this is a go
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 12:26 PM
(#16)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
on my way home now pare and got i light overtime with 9 person coming in the span of 4 hrs.

got extra energy to play Big $11 and run it together with Premiere League.

just need your confirmation that this is a go
yes sir, it's a go

first challenge coming up

this is $11 buy in tournament

if i win i will get $11 from you

if i lose you will get $11 plus 50% which is $5.5(promo only) just to get this starting total is $16.5

good luck to us
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 01:15 PM
(#17)
PINOY_HITMAN's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
yes sir, it's a go

first challenge coming up

this is $11 buy in tournament

if i win i will get $11 from you

if i lose you will get $11 plus 50% which is $5.5(promo only) just to get this starting total is $16.5

good luck to us
No worries pare.

If i win consider it as my stakes on you on what ever "ONE TIME BIG TIME" MTT you want

Good Luck pare and hope we meet at the FT
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 01:26 PM
(#18)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
yes pare

this is exciting

this is it guys

our first challenge

marvinsytan vs PINOY_HITMAN

Event

The Big $11

Watch this out
 
Old
Default
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 01:59 PM
(#19)
PINOY_HITMAN's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,717
I Sat the Big $11 we are 3 left and 2 player will get the ticket.
8 mins before Big $ 11 start so i decide to register and soon i register got AK shove and they fold.
next hand got AQ and lower stack call his Ks10s



Good Luck Pare
 
Old
Default
1st break update - Mon Jan 16, 2012, 02:59 PM
(#20)
marvinsytan's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,453
chip count

marvinsytan - 8422

PINOY_HITMAN - 2852

im leading but in poker one hand is all you need to bust out
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com