Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Bah

Old
Bah - Thu Jan 12, 2012, 06:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Losing streak continues..

My ITM% for the 45/90 mans since start of December is 25%.. My ROI is 50%...

But have just finished my 12th tourney in a row without a cash...
Mixture of card dead / bad beats and also bad plays / bad reads by me.

Annoying... Trouble is I can feel myself starting to tilt slightly, especially after long periods of being card dead..

Sigh, take a break and come back tomorrow..

Longest losing streak I can remember though

Sorry, 30 seconds of your life you're not getting back there..

Last edited by Tomcrockpot; Thu Jan 12, 2012 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: add image

Old
Thu Jan 12, 2012, 09:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcrockpot View Post
Losing streak continues..

My ITM% for the 45/90 mans since start of December is 25%.. My ROI is 50%...

But have just finished my 12th tourney in a row without a cash...
Mixture of card dead / bad beats and also bad plays / bad reads by me.

Annoying... Trouble is I can feel myself starting to tilt slightly, especially after long periods of being card dead..

Sigh, take a break and come back tomorrow..

Longest losing streak I can remember though

Sorry, 30 seconds of your life you're not getting back there..

Card dead...can't control it.

Bad beats...ditto.

Plays/decisions/reads...THIS you can control. Tighten up the third,focus on good decisions and proper plays and the cards and beats will sort themselves out.

12 games in 45/90 mans is NOT the biggest valley you're ever going to see Tom. Just play YOUR game that was working for you before the dry spell and you'll be fine.

Old
Thu Jan 12, 2012, 09:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
12 games in 45/90 mans is NOT the biggest valley you're ever going to see Tom. Just play YOUR game that was working for you before the dry spell and you'll be fine.
Thanks, I was thinking the same.. As you say I just need to come back to it later with a clear head and play the game I know and the graph will tick up again eventually

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com