Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Premier Skill League Ticket

Old
Premier Skill League Ticket - Fri Jan 13, 2012, 01:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi,

Completed the Core Quiz and i dont have the premier skill league ticket... Can someone tell me when its due to enter my PS account?

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi There Pokerdude,

In your Pokerstars lobby click on 'Requests' then 'Tournament Tickets' to see what tickets you have.

Please allow at least 24 hours after passing the quiz for the ticket to show.

If you are still unable to see your ticket after this time please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and someone on the team there will gladly rectify this for you.

Congrats on passing the quiz and great to see you here at PSO!

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 06:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi Pokerdude,

Welcome to the forum! There are a number of other criteria required in order to win a Premier League ticket. See here.

I took the liberty of checking your Open League (top 500) and the Premier Skill League Qualifiers (top 200) positions for December and you do not appear in either. Please also note that you have earn a minimum of 20VPP to qualify for the Premier League as well.

In order to get to better grips with the forum and PSO I would suggest to have a read through this thread, by our new members coordinator Dan.

There is a lot of info there but just take your time and go through it all at your leisure and if you have any questions just PM myself or one of the other moderators or post it on a new thread.

I hope you really enjoy your time at PSO and hope to see you at the tables soon.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 09:45 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome PokerDude.
As you've read, you must qualify for the Premier League through either the Open League, or the Qualifier League, AND have at least 20 vpps during your qualifying month, in order to advance.

The ticket you have for passing the Core Quiz is required too, but you must get there first.
The ticket is also used for other things so congrats on obtaining it.

Be sure to look over what Topthecat has provided.
Like he said, be sure to let us know if you have any other questions.

Hope to see ya' around and best o' luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com