Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Cashing in?

Old
Cashing in? - Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hi mods do any of you know or any idea how i would be able to cash in when i only hold a reloadable mastercard and no bank account,i have asked b4 about transfering funds to my bro who could cash in for me but apparently he would have to gamble it at least once b4 he could cash it in?
paypal etc is a no go for me because of my type of card! and the obvious cheque ammount is 690 pounds minimum and with no bank account would be no use either.

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:41 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** Moved ***

Hi Holdemace,

If you email support@pokerstars.com someone there will be able to advise you as to the best way to go about it.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
thx royal - Fri Jan 13, 2012, 04:52 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
*** Moved ***

Hi Holdemace,

If you email support@pokerstars.com someone there will be able to advise you as to the best way to go about it.

Raiser
thx royal have contacting them and hoping i can get an exception of some sort made thx

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 06:33 AM
(#4)
they are happy for you to deposit off any ones card or bank but there is no way i can cash in of any description,not even allowed to lose it in a home game and do it that way .looked at all options and sadly will be a waste of time depositing or playing on here for that reason,

Old
maybe - Fri Jan 13, 2012, 06:54 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
they are happy for you to deposit off any ones card or bank but there is no way i can cash in of any description,not even allowed to lose it in a home game and do it that way .looked at all options and sadly will be a waste of time depositing or playing on here for that reason,
well just maybe according to pokerstars support i am able to cash in to a 3rd party visa card as any1 ever tried this ? does it work? i know it has to be at least 100 dollers.

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 08:58 AM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2011
Can I suggest getting a bank account?

You'll find they come in very handy in today's society, not just for cashing out of poker sites.

If there is some reason why you can't get a bank account I would say addressing that problem and solving it should be a much higher priority for you than playing poker.

Get a bank account, then come back to cash out your 30 bucks.

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 09:03 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcrockpot View Post
Can I suggest getting a bank account?

You'll find they come in very handy in today's society, not just for cashing out of poker sites.

If there is some reason why you can't get a bank account I would say addressing that problem and solving it should be a much higher priority for you than playing poker.

Get a bank account, then come back to cash out your 30 bucks.
thx tom and is the cant get a bank account that stuffs me up lol

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 09:03 AM
(#8)
Since: Apr 2010
Heads up $500 Win Take out a grand Go on Take a gamble HAPPY

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 09:05 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
Heads up $500 Win Take out a grand Go on Take a gamble HAPPY
lol if i could afford put 500 dollers on i wouldnt need to play poker

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 12:48 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Holdem,

You could also try this. Have them send you a check, then go to a bank with a friend of yours (that has an account at the bank), sign the check over to them and have them cash it.
The bank may or may not charge you a fee, but this way should work.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 12:49 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Holdem,

You could also try this. Have them send you a check, then go to a bank with a friend of yours (that has an account at the bank), sign the check over to them and have them cash it.
The bank may or may not charge you a fee, but this way should work.

John (JWK24)
thx jw will look into that as well

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 01:47 PM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
lol if i could afford put 500 dollers on i wouldnt need to play poker
Lol I thought you wete a win or lose at will kinda guy... Just win it real quick.

Old
Wed Jan 18, 2012, 05:18 AM
(#13)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

PokerStars has a list of cash out (and deposit) methods available online here:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real-money/

Different options are available in different countries.

regards,
Michael

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com