Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

why the warning?

Old
why the warning? - Fri Jan 13, 2012, 08:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
General Forum for posting multiple topics, of a general poker nature. Meet with all users of our community here

why do i have a warning for posting in the right place the right topic,meet with all users ere it says here, dont get this one at all top the cat so why warn me?this is the general chit chat section so really dont get this,giving people the chance in the right place to say there bit and you close it down,and you wonder why people post all over the place on the wrong subjects!

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 09:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
First of all Holdem,

You have not received an official warning at all, that is just completely untrue. I simply closed a thread that you started up as a flame war/spam which we have no need for here, when I had earlier asked in another thread for it to stop.

Again you have done the same thing here again! I am a very reasonable and genuine bloke and like to give everyone a chance without resorting to warnings or bans but I am not going to discuss this with you on the forum. If you have an issue with the way I have handled this then PM me.

And finally read the rules:

Quote:
Warning members:
In the case of violations of the conditions of use, members may be warned and, in serious cases, banned from the forum.

Reasons for issuing a warning include:

• Members will be issued with a warning if they draw attention to their own commercial tournaments - either live or online!
• Members who mention their blog without backlink to PokerSchoolOnline.com in their signature and/or contributions.
• Members who insult other members or employees of PokerSchoolOnline and PokerStars or who are not constructive in their statements and opinions.
• SPAM (unwanted posts whose content is not relevant and without a real subject matter)
• Abuse of the report function, for instance in order to reach Support more quickly.
• Several duplicate posts - there is an edit function in the forum for this
• Anyone impersonating an PokerSchoolOnline team members or moderator will receive a warning!

Read more: PokerSchoolOnline Forum Rules - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1jLfcG500
Now is that clear enough for you.

As I said pm me but this will not and I repeat will not be discussed here!

Cheers,

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Fri Jan 13, 2012 at 09:46 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com