(#2)
Since: Jan 2012

Hmm

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 11:48 PM
(#3)

This can often happen too-.-

And from every kind of lose when I actually had something useful in my hand I lose much(more then I earn)$

Old
Fri Jan 13, 2012, 11:57 PM
(#4)

When flop shows up I'm bluffing Ace while waiting for lucky straight...then there was just a hope for river for straight and kept bluffing...and after river poor try of making him fold;/

...and my cashier got down to 5.53$

spent 58$(16.5$ I threw away like IDIOT and I understand that,but can't understand how am I in such a bad minus with left money...) in 3 days and point was to EARN some $ while playing

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 01:22 AM
(#5)
FFS,here comes my last hands on 2 different tables(in same time)

I feel so helpless;/
And on this one where I had 2$ wanted to leave before BB because I made 2$
4th & 5th time in a row I lose big with AA :O

I'm out of here,if someone think I should change tactic or something feel free to tell,I don't wanna spend any more $ on online poker..would be happy if I stayed on same amount of $ that I had when first time bought chips so I play for fun+VPP but this is just unbelievable,how does people who are earning for life on online poker doing that??

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 01:23 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urosh92 View Post

Should I risk like this for Straight?:/

Did I have to call him after the turn?

Hi Urosh,

Please only post 1 hand for analysis at a time, we don't want multiple hands to be analyzed in a single thread, because it gets way too confusing with multiple discussions going on.

In this hand, I definitely don't like calling on the flop. The guy is over betting in a multi-way pot so it is very likely he has an ace (or the caller does). So it's pretty sure you need to catch a ten. That's 4 outs which is about 11-1 against hitting on the turn. You're calling .16c so to make this call profitable you need to be able to recover more than 11x that or $1.76. The pot contains .44c already and you have another .48c to get in on the turn if you it, but that's only .92c if you get called by 1 of them, and $1.40 if they both pay you off... well short of the $1.76 required to make the call break even. So unfortunately this is a fold. If we had a deeper stack where we could win a lot more when we spike a ten, that could swing it to a profitable call, assuming we feel reasonably confident the opponent(s) will give us the action.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com