Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

piPiexoM

Old
piPiexoM - Sat Jan 14, 2012, 09:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010

hey Mox,

Just wanted to come out for all to see that I now have seen what you were warning about regarding some of those "other" sites.

The people who own and run these site have absolutely no honor. They tell you they are doing something and then actually do it but after you have gotten involved they decide to take it back which of course singles you out as an idiot or an ass.

Either way I have always said here and everywhere that one should always mean what they say and say what they mean and this expands into sticking to your word which I felt was what is wrong with this issue.

It's one thing to be deceitful and conniving and to not live up to your image on the felt but it's an entirely different monster when someone carries that into their professional and/or personal life.

I'm proud to tell you I'm trying my best to blow off my BR there but sometimes it can be harder than one would think without just outright being a donk.

Take care friend and you'll be seeing more of me.

Last edited by joker41673; Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 09:17 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 09:32 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
what did I miss now??

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 09:47 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
what did I miss now??
sorry roomy,

What I'm referring to here should not be brought up here in specifics.

if you'd like you can join up to our facebook group by friending me there.

just a PM and i'll tell you how to find me

Old
Yugrekcor - Sat Jan 14, 2012, 10:36 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Why make a private conversation public if your going to leave out all the details and leave the general community clueless as to what your talking about? Just PM...

Clever title by the way had to read your cryptic post before figuring out what it was haha.

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 11:01 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
Why make a private conversation public if your going to leave out all the details and leave the general community clueless as to what your talking about? Just PM...

Clever title by the way had to read your cryptic post before figuring out what it was haha.
I made it public because I was politely disagreeing with him for months and felt that now that the wool was lifted off my eyes i would admit to him being right (as he is) for all to see.

But; Due to this being about a competitors site and involves people who were once a part of the PSO I felt it was proper to leave certain details out.

Hope you can understand that.

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 11:08 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
dont use facebook... giant gossip site

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 11:22 AM
(#7)
Quote:
dont use facebook... giant gossip site
That should be right up your alley you forum troll

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 11:29 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
lol I will just sign back up to your home games till ya boot me again haha

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 11:35 AM
(#9)
Quote:
lol I will just sign back up to your home games till ya boot me again haha
Did I give you the Boot? sorry

Must have been because you quit showing up

I did clean house about a year ago

also i think i posted my intent to get rid of peeps who wasn't showing up here in the forum

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 11:47 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
yeah you did lol, since play $ make me puke I went without a fight lol

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 12:25 PM
(#11)
Quote:
yeah you did lol, since play $ make me puke I went without a fight lol
Well the club's purpose has always been about friends and helping each other.

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 03:25 PM
(#12)
Nothing really private here fellas. Just table talk in the Drunk Tank really but it's all things I've opined on here in the Forum.As have many others. For the record I'll state it again as I'm pretty sure this is what joker is alluding to here...in my opinion the 2 multi-skin poker networks that are currently recruiting the US market are complete gyp joints,neither of whom I would trust with a burnt out match. You can go to almost any of the other large poker forums and see reams of comments on this. Some players DO defend them and say they have never had any problems with these sites integrity. SOME players. Many,many more take the opposite tact however.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 03:30 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com