Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PokerStars 100K Depositor Freerolls **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Old
PokerStars 100K Depositor Freerolls **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION** - Sat Jan 14, 2012, 02:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010

Deposit and Win FREE Cash Every Day!

Make a deposit now and you’ll be rewarded with entry to four $1,000 freerolls per day for 31 days - that’s more than $100,000 in free tournament value! Plus, if you are a first-time depositor, use the bonus code ‘STARS600’ and you’re also eligible for the regular 100% welcome bonus up to $600.

Want to keep playing once your ticket has expired? Simply reload your account and you’ll be credited with a new one. You can use the reload code ‘100K’ once a month, which gives you another 31 days of play from the time of your deposit.

The $1,000 freeroll tourneys also use a special freebuy format. This means that entry is free, but you can re-buy as many times as you want for the first hour for just $0.30, boosting the prize pool each time. It’s one of the biggest daily freeroll series PokerStars has ever offered, giving you great value on your deposit.

How to Play the 100K Depositor Freerolls

Deposit using the relevant code below and your account will be credited with the special ticket. To take full advantage and increase your chances of winning more cash, reload as soon as your current ticket expires.

* First time depositors: use code ‘STARS600’. Don’t forget that you will also be eligible for the regular welcome bonus.

* Reloaders: use code ‘100K’

Freerolls run four times a day at these times: 04:00 ET, 10:00 ET, 15:00 ET & 21:00 ET. You can find the freerolls listed in the PokerStars lobby under ‘Tourney’ & ‘Freeroll’.

Please Note: The daily $1,000 freerolls are scheduled to run until May 20. Deposits made after April 19 will not receive the full 31 days.

Not playing at the world’s largest poker site already? Download the free PokerStars software to get started now.

We are the best deposit and reload bonuses anywhere online. We are Poker. Click here to see the new TV spots!

Contact support@pokerstars.com if you have any questions about making a deposit or play the freeroll tournaments.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 02:54 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2011
Too bad that these are rebuy tourneys, or else I would have deposited, which I've never done on any site ever.

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 03:14 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feskprins View Post
Too bad that these are rebuy tourneys, or else I would have deposited, which I've never done on any site ever.
The $1,000 freeroll tourneys also use a special freebuy format. This means that entry is free, but you can re-buy as many times as you want for the first hour for just $0.30, boosting the prize pool each time. It’s one of the biggest daily freeroll series PokerStars has ever offered, giving you great value on your deposit.

I am curious to see how big the prize pool will get in these freerolls!

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 03:19 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
what is the min. to deposit?

cheers

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 03:21 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
If you're interested in seeing 9-way all-in action in the first hand on just about every table, these are the tourneys for you.

I plan on railing them, it's gonna be hilarious. I'd love to play in them to let my inner donk run wild.

Question about the re-buys adding to the prize-pool. Is this $1k added or guaranteed? Depending on the starting field, I can easily see these adding $1500 worth of re-buys.

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 03:39 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
On another site where I tried playing poker, the majority of their games were rebuys. Even the supposed freeroll games all had this same feature. Mcrissinger is so right! These games are a shovemonkey's delight. Can remember some of them having 4 to 8 players going all-in each hand and then rebuying.

Yes, it makes the pots higher, but until that rebuy period ends, insanity is the rule, not the exception. I'm curious why the site would do this since there is nothing gained by the site whenever a player rebuys. Unless the prize pool is a guaranteed amount, in which case the rebuys might be used to offset the costs.

Hmmmm ----- $1,000 divided by 30¢ = 3,334 rebuys. If the game is like the astrology freerolls with 9,000 players, then one rebuy by a third of the field eliminates the cost.

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 04:03 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
what is the min. to deposit?

cheers
The minimum deposit for our $100K Depositor Freerolls promotion will vary according to the deposit method. Your options to deposit are:

-Visa
-MasterCard
-EntroPay
-WebMoney
-Local Bank Transfer
-ClickandBuy

The minimum deposit across all options is $10 (unless otherwise stated).

Please visit the following link for more information regarding our deposit options:
REAL MONEY DEPOSIT OPTIONS

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 04:29 PM
(#8)
what time do the freerolls run?

Ok i found the answer by reading the information given sorry, that will teach me for skimming.

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by Grade b; Sat Jan 14, 2012 at 07:57 PM..

Old
Sat Jan 14, 2012, 04:37 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonLee View Post
The minimum deposit for our $100K Depositor Freerolls promotion will vary according to the deposit method. Your options to deposit are:

-Visa
-MasterCard
-EntroPay
-WebMoney
-Local Bank Transfer
-ClickandBuy

The minimum deposit across all options is $10 (unless otherwise stated).

Please visit the following link for more information regarding our deposit options:
REAL MONEY DEPOSIT OPTIONS
some credit cards dont work if you try to deposit that way.but if your in canada use prepaid vanilla master cards it worked for me not sure what to do if your located anywhere else.also bank transfers work great to if you cant find a card that works

Old
Sun Jan 15, 2012, 01:06 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Still wondering if these are $1k added or guaranteed...

Old
Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:39 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Still wondering if these are $1k added or guaranteed...
Each '$100K Depositor Freerolls' tournament has a $1,000.00 added prize pool.

Old
Sun Jan 15, 2012, 03:59 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Sweet. The re-buys should make for a really nice total.

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 06:41 AM
(#13)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
There seem to be a lot of payouts too, which'll be nice

I played quite a few of those world-record 10cent tourneys with the $1000 added, and they were attracting between 1500 and 2000 people ... wonder if that'll be about the same - that was a nice size

PS Couldn't help but notice that these are scheduled on our within the hour of Open League games ... maybe Stars is hoping these might been seen by freeroll enthusiasts as an alternative way to building a bankroll?

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 06:56 AM
(#14)
Since: Oct 2010
Rebuy with Up to 25k players and 10min levels? What?

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 07:23 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
^^

Hopefully they won't take 36 hours to play or whatever

I saw this on the webpage: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...tor-freerolls/

Quote:
Please Note: The daily $1,000 freerolls are scheduled to run until May 20. Deposits made after April 19 will not receive the full 31 days.
So I guess if we deposit using the code on Jan. 19th, and on the 19th of every month, that should cover the entire promotion period? I guess maybe it also gives us all a chance to watch a couple first on the 19th and see what they're like ... if they're attracting 25,000 people, maybe I'll pass - if it's 1,500 to 2,500, maybe I'll give them a try

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 07:39 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
^^

Hopefully they won't take 36 hours to play or whatever

I saw this on the webpage: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/prom...tor-freerolls/

So I guess if we deposit using the code on Jan. 19th, and on the 19th of every month, that should cover the entire promotion period? I guess maybe it also gives us all a chance to watch a couple first on the 19th and see what they're like ... if they're attracting 25,000 people, maybe I'll pass - if it's 1,500 to 2,500, maybe I'll give them a try
Better check this out, Sam...

I'm thinking the deposit on the 19th is only good for the current month...

But dun quote me...

Uhmmm....

Disregard...

Still smellin the coffee this morn...

Last edited by EasyChips4U; Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: Add on

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 07:55 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
I worded it badly

You know what I was worried about is depositing early, and then depositing again when the month ran out, and then again, and again, and then having to deposit at the end to get the ticket for the remaining two days if I've become addicted to them by then And I've been getting charged like a $4 processing fee when I make a deposit using a credit card - is everybody else getting that? Some sort of processing fee ... I keep depositing to get free tickets for stuff ...

Anyways ... maybe it's already okay to deposit and have the full period covered if each ticket lasts for 31 days, since February only has 29 days, and April only has 30? Meh ... will just wait until the 19th

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 09:48 AM
(#18)
Since: Jul 2010
Howdy Folks,

l will give this a try, here's what l'm going to do,

It cost me $29.46 to get $24.40, this was a pre-paid credit card, so it did cost me $5.06 to play the freerolls.....hiccup

l will play as much of the freerolls that l can, l will not re-buy, this way the cost will be $5.06 to play about 80 games, that's my goal for these.

It will be for different reasons why peeps will play this, but mind will be that l have nothin better to do...hiccup

l will be playin limp,fold and shove game...hiccup

Good Luck all

cheers

Last edited by effsea; Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM..

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 10:18 AM
(#19)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
hey effsea, you heard of ukash?? costs $28.95 total for $25 and it's very safe. been using it for more than a year.

Got the ticket, 4 freerolls a day starting on 17th.

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 10:21 AM
(#20)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Guys invest your 10bob and be happy, it is a great bankroll booster if you never cashed in before. For mee Im going to deposit for any endge i can and it will include the currently offered $22 usd Tcoop ticket since it is in my price range. Good luck all and don't be so nitty.
I believe you can only use 1 promo per deposit. sorry dude.

Feel free to correct me if someone knows different.

If you get a ticket today, it's good through February 17th.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: feel free.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com