Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Unbelievable :O

Old
Unbelievable :O - Sun Jan 15, 2012, 10:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Ow I just had the sickest bad beats in a row ever.

Ok we just go do all of them step by step:

First the $0,55 MTT, we were in the money with about 150 left got KJ, got a caller flop KTT I bet he calls, turn 3 I go all in and he calls and turns around JJ. River J.

$1,10 2K guaranteed. Also in the money about 210 left, I am short stack and get AQ I shove get 1 raise to all-in and 1 call. They turn around AJ and 99, flop 3QJ, turn 9.... river doesnt even matter

ok $1,35 knockout. got 3 bounties and were just in the money. get QQ, guy tries to steal my blind so I shove he calls with A3 flop KJJ, turn 5 river A

an other $1,10 tournament. I try to steal blinds with QJ and 3x bb bet on CO, get called by big blind. flop T92, I make half pot bet get called. turn a K, I shove he calls all in. shows K9, river 9

and pokerschill league, got KK played it aggressive ended up pushing someone half my stack all in, he shows 99. Flop 765 (well you probably see this one coming but still) turn 4, river 8. Got back to 7,2K chips now closing in on the bubble but... I am just really like

and a few more 6 outers, and I am really feeling like the most unluckiest person in the world

I was very very close to tilting, but I managed to not throw my whole bankroll in it

Sorry for my enormous rage, but I just had to let it go somewhere without waking the whole family

yours most unluckiest person you will ever find,

taomage

Old
Tue Jan 17, 2012, 01:15 PM
(#2)
Wow, it is continuing like this for already a few days. I am having really horrible bad luck, if I get kings I run into aces, when I get aces they get cracked by queens, people hitting their draws time after time. shoving AK losing from A5. losing a very big amount of coinflips.....

I don't know what to do, my bankroll decreased pretty far and I am just not getting rid of the bad luck.....

I really don't mind a bad beat, you get them you give them but if you lose from 2 outers more than you win from them I am really wondering if profitable play is even possible

Old
Tue Jan 17, 2012, 01:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Taomage!

I've had streaks like that, that have lasted for a couple months at a time. This is where proper bankroll management is a must. If a player is using BRM correctly, then a player will be able to grind thru stretches like this.

One thing about the law of averages... it'll eventually even out.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 17, 2012, 02:23 PM
(#4)
I know, and I keep to my BR otherwise I would already been at 0 yesterday but still it is almost halfed at the moment... I did found a way to at least keep it steady...

But it's just this horrible bad luck, and sometimes just 2 or 3 hands in a row... making it statistically impossible to occur and still it happens... well, I had some luck in the $0,55+R satellite for big $11 with a forced bb all-in (4,7K stack with 4K bb) going 4-way and winning with 65

I hope that was the turning point and I will now have some luck.. or just some less bad luck

Old
Tue Jan 17, 2012, 05:38 PM
(#5)
wow 2 sunday storm satellites ended exactly the same and 1 a tiny bit different :O

so 2 times I had QQ and it ended up going all in, both times called by jacks great... but both flops show a, yes indeed, a beautiful jack

and the other one, AA with 4 left to the money but I was on a string to make the money so I had to play it, got all in and the other guy shows QQ turn card a queen

So either the big poker god hates me or just another one... maybe I should a bit more?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com