Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

core quiz

Old
basic/core quiz - Mon Jan 16, 2012, 08:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
i ve passed the tutorial quizzes but how do i take the main basic/core quiz? when i attempt to take the quizzes there are no questions displayed on page.

Last edited by Foxy_1888; Mon Jan 16, 2012 at 09:58 AM..

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 09:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Foxy, welcome to the forum and PSO.

It sounds like you might want to try a different web browser to do the quizzes. I suggest using Firefox if you haven't yet. Then maybe Google Chrome would be a good 2nd choice. This will usually clear up the issue. If it doesn't, let us know.

Here are some tips for getting started for new members. After you have a look, be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

There is a lot to see so take your time. The community here is more than helpful and friendly.

Enjoy and best o' luck!!!

Old
Mon Jan 16, 2012, 09:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
ok thanks!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com