Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Quick question about blogs

Old
Quick question about blogs - Tue Jan 17, 2012, 02:43 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hey guys,

I do understand that moderators don't sit behind their PC pressing F5 all the time to see if someone has made a blogpost, so they can approve or decline it immediately.

I just wonder if 24 hours or more is a normal timespan for a blog to get approved.

I'm asking this not to be a nuisance, or wiseass or something, but I sort of wanted to keep a bit of a poker diary, and my latest blogpost still is not approved after 24 hours, so I was wondering if it might be a better idea to take the blog to the blogging forum, as that one is moderated after the post is up, so I can just continue writing my ramblings without having to skip days

I'm not sure anyone wants to read those ramblings, but apart from playing poker, writing is something I find a pleasurable thing to do.

Old
Tue Jan 17, 2012, 07:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi there bibliofagos,

Normally a blog will be approved within a 24hr period but there can be exceptions to this, for example if the team members responsible for approving blogs are on days off etc.

By all means begin a thread in the Member Blogs section and get posting right away! When your blog is approved you can then add the link in your thread.

I've notified the team internally of your support query so you should see your blog approved within the next day or two.

Your participation in the Forum is greatly appreciated and good luck on the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 17, 2012, 09:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Sorry for the delay in these. All blogs will be approved/unapproved today.

Thanks for your patience.

Old
Tue Jan 17, 2012, 11:43 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Again, I can understand that people are busy and sometimes have other dealings than moderating blogs, it's just that I wanted to know what timeframe I should take into account.

No apologies necessary, and thanks for the responses.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com