Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

SNG Quiz - OWNED !!!

Old
SNG Quiz - OWNED !!! - Wed Jan 18, 2012, 11:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Finally,

After 1,234,657 tries, I did it !!! I passed that sucker with an 80% !!

Only advice I can offer is to think more aggressively than you might if you were actually at the tables.

My question is when does the ticket thingy occur and also, when does my medal arrive by Fedex?? I need to put it on my mantle with my (and I am SURE it is coming) plaque for my MOTW win !!!

Cheers

Deaner aka Skiny aka Deans N Beaners

Last edited by SkinyButPhat; Thu Jan 19, 2012 at 12:38 AM..

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 12:23 AM
(#2)
ChromeStar
I am confused:

By passing the quiz did I actually earn tickets or a reload bonus that is given out in increments after the low price of spending 500.00(250VPPS) to earn a 10.00 bonus???

Since there are no tickets in my account, I am going to assume that its just the 20.00 reload bonus. Not bad, but it will take over 1000.00 played to achieve the 20.00 bonus, and that just aint happening !!!

Peace

Deaner

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 12:37 AM
(#3)
ChromeStar
20.00 reload bonus.

First 10.00 released after 250 VPPS earned.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!!!

That might take me a year and 500.00 of deposits.

I just wanted some free tickets. Oh well. C'est la vie !!!

I;m just replying to my own threads cuz I ;m bored !!!

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 01:00 AM
(#4)
ChromeStar
yep,

Being Canadian and a pre-depositer makes me ineligible for any quiz promotions via PSO.

Boooo-urns. Giving 5 3.50 tickets to people who have never spent a dime at pstars is a little cheesy while those of us who have, now have to spend over 1000.00 to earn a 20.00 bump.

Thats the last quiz I ever take, and my passed Cash Game Quiz ( and lack of intellipoker 10.00 prize) still do not show as PASSED in my profile.

meh, I'm done with Quizzes !!!

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 03:10 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
Yes, the quizzes do suck.

Thought I'd jump in so you'd know someone was following your posts. Or maybe you like talking to yourself.

Congrats on crushing the SNG exam. And on your recent MOTW selection. Hope you profited from the free tickets.

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 04:25 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Skiny,

Congrats on crushing the quiz!

Judging by your posts you may have already seen this but for those members who are not aware of the Sit N Go Quiz Promotion all the details can be found here.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 07:46 AM
(#7)
ChromeStar
Was hoping the ticket fairy dropped them in my account by accident, but alas, no.

Well, time to get $1000.00 and deposit so I can earn my free 20.00 !!!!

LMAO

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 09:35 AM
(#8)
ChromeStar
Wonder how many more Quizzes they can come up with that only offer prizes to Non PSO members, non Pokerstars depositers, and non North Americans?

This on top of the 100K Depositer fiasco................

Meh, it really does seem at times that since the US players are gone, Pokerstars has focused all its attention and marketing and prizes towards the European market, or towards attracting new players only.

Oh well, I'll wait for my 5.00 bucks at month end for top 500 in Open, and then off to Premier !!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com