Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Congrats wstwst & PocketRocket

Old
Congrats wstwst & PocketRocket - Tue Nov 12, 2002, 05:31 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
I meant to do this earlier, but forgot about it. Anyway, congrats to wstwst and PR for being the first two people to accumulate enough sponsorship points to actually use them (500).

Well done. I know, I along with many others, play primarily for two reasons - practice, and sponsorship points. To me, the best players, are those who month in and month out find themselves in the running for sponsorship points.

Hazy

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 05:41 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
i play for jam...

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 06:06 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams32097
i play for jam...
Law school getting to you Dan? You losing it?

Old
"I play for jam" - Tue Nov 12, 2002, 06:09 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Um, my wife has made some tremendous jam from strawberrys from our garden. It's very good. Dan, on the other hand, has me a bit worried.

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 06:36 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Tyvm, hazy.

Later,
Wendell

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 06:58 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Thank you Hazy and congrats to you wstwst. Hopefully we can turn it into some real money.

Mike

Old
Tue Nov 12, 2002, 07:32 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
hey mike,

i am assuming you will use yours on an omaha event...i will probably too once i get these elusive 75pts...let me know what you are considering using it on...

jam, guava nectar, and white chocolate...

Old
Re: Congrats wstwst & PocketRocket - Tue Nov 12, 2002, 10:16 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehazyone
To me, the best players, are those who month in and month out find themselves in the running for sponsorship points.

Hazy
Gee, thanks hazy. I'm never in contention 8O

Old
Wed Nov 13, 2002, 04:34 AM
(#9)
Deleted user
Noodles, I put it to you, that last month you took a dive.

If you had played one more sat and stayed on the same % you would have been 2nd in sat leagye 2, but you stayed on 19 games allowing me to finish 2nd

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 12:06 AM
(#10)
Deleted user
Congrats to both. A huge accomplishment.

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 01:26 AM
(#11)
Deleted user
What are sponsorship points? Any why are people fighting over them?

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 10:40 AM
(#12)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Knight
Noodles, I put it to you, that last month you took a dive.

If you had played one more sat and stayed on the same % you would have been 2nd in sat leagye 2, but you stayed on 19 games allowing me to finish 2nd
No need to thank me Clay :lol:

To be honest, I take a dive every month. Otherwise nobody would get a look in :wink:

Old
Mon Nov 18, 2002, 04:57 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Noodles thankyou

I also hear that you are the most humble here, well I actually heard it from you!

CLAY'rebel without applause' Knight

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com