Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

is anyone else having this issue?

Old
is anyone else having this issue? - Thu Jan 19, 2012, 09:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
on G. chrome the replayer in threads is offset (shifted to the right so that no controls are even viewable). i loaded PSO on EI and all is normal, then went back to chrome and same thing happened. anyone else having this happen? and what should i do to correct it?

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 11:34 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
on G. chrome the replayer in threads is offset (shifted to the right so that no controls are even viewable). i loaded PSO on EI and all is normal, then went back to chrome and same thing happened. anyone else having this happen? and what should i do to correct it?
Replayer looks ok for me in Chrome. Have you tried clearing your cache yet? (Ctrl-Shift-Del => Clear Browsing Data, Empty the cache)

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 11:46 AM
(#3)
well, that wasn't it but thnx for givin' it a go.

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 07:29 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
Hi mt,

Google Chrome is one of the fastest browsers out there but from time to time it throws up minor glitches for users who are visiting websites that use software programs.

It could be causing multiple problems one day and be fine the next.

Try refreshing the browser when you experience a problem.

If the problem persists over a few days post back a message here, include a screenshot and I'll contact the team internally to see if anything else can be done.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by PSOGefallener; Thu Jan 19, 2012 at 07:45 PM..

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 11:16 PM
(#5)
ya its been like this for a couple days. tried refreshing ...nada.. even the table in live training was offset . i can't even see seat three at all. had so many issues with IE forcing closes, i switched to chrome .. now this... very strange. thnx for your time RR

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 11:28 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi,

can you please provide us with some informations about your system (OS, screen resolution, browser and version) and maybe provide a screenshot? That would help to fix the problem.

Sorry for any inconveniences you're having.

Thanks

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 11:37 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
MT,

This is a real longshot (I don't use chrome), but see if you've got the latest version for your flash player and update it if not. That's messed me up like that on some other sites using IE.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 04:23 AM
(#8)
(Community Coordinator)
MT,

Also try hitting the Settings button on the top right of the screen, the 'spanner', and make sure the Zoom is set at 100%.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 08:07 AM
(#9)
thank you all for your responses and time. RR got it. it . apparently zoom was at 83%. odd because since downloading chrome i have never opened the tools window, so i haven't a clue how it got to 83%. but its all good now. thanks again folks prolly never would have figured that out since i'm a DA when it comes to puters.(and several other subjects )

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 08:11 AM
(#10)
(Community Coordinator)

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com