Women's Sunday

Old
Cool
Women's Sunday - Thu Jan 19, 2012, 01:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Good day fellow poker players,

I am looking for any advice I can get in order to make it to the final table in the women's sunday.

I am a pretty good poker player and do well, but for some reason, I have sucked big time the 3 times I have gone in the women's sunday, so any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks and good luck to all,
Hugs,
The Rose 22

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 08:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Hi Rose!
It's just the math of poker. A good player should be in the money at least 10% of the time so you're really only going to be be ITM 1 of 10 games. It can be discouraging and this is why it is suggested not to play in MTT's that are more than 2% of your bankroll. It is normal to go 10-15 games with no cash at all so you will need a larger sample size of tournaments to determine your success. Just keep bringing your A game and it will pay off in the end.

Old
Thu Jan 19, 2012, 11:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I haven't played a lot of these, but I found them pretty tight. There are chips to be had in the beginning, but you have to take some risks, which as you know can lead to suckouts.

I've seen you play a fair amount, you are a good player with the potential to do well in this tourney, just keep playing your game and it will all fall into line one day.

Old
Thank-you - Sat Jan 21, 2012, 01:59 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Thanks so much, and would you know the password for todays game.

Old
Yahoo - Sat Jan 21, 2012, 08:35 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Thanks Ladies, Joy was gracious and gave me one password, and then I found the facebook one as I am a fan, and well it paid off big time.
3549 ladies played in the fb one and I got first the $55 ticket, yahoo
Now I just need me some luck, as the last 3 times I played have not been in my favor, good luck to me hugs
The Rose 22

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 11:37 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
GL!

Old
Sun Jan 22, 2012, 12:31 AM
(#7)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rose 22 View Post
Congrats and hope you play well in the next one.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 22, 2012, 04:06 AM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rose 22 View Post
Thanks Ladies, Joy was gracious and gave me one password, and then I found the facebook one as I am a fan, and well it paid off big time.
Now I just need me some luck, as the last 3 times I played have not been in my favor, good luck to me hugs
The Rose 22
Well done and gl! Get em!

Old
sunday is not my game day, - Tue Jan 24, 2012, 10:55 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Well another womans sunday, another loss, worst luck I have had is the womans sunday, I play tight aggressive and position, and still not working, think I will take a month off of sundays, lol.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com